"Baby you want me to get him?" Zylin asked.

"No babe I got him. Try and get some rest." Heaven shook her head.

"You calling in tomorrow right? You ain't got no sleep yet." Zylin replied. Heaven was supposed to be at work at eight the next morning, but she had yet to get any sleep.

"Yeah." Heaven nodded. She wasn't going to work in the state that Daloni was in anyway.

Heaven walked back into the living room and got everything set up. She took Daloni's night pants off, leaving him in his undies. She then threw a blanket over his body and got the oxygen mask started.

"Kiss." Daloni sniffled.

Heaven leaned down and kissed Daloni's cheek and nose."I love you." She said, wiping the dried eye boogers from his eyes.

"Love mommy you too." Daloni replied. Heaven put the mask over his face, and started massaging the painful areas again. She stared at Daloni's chest to make sure his breaths were consistent.

Daloni stared at Heaven with weak eyes until he finally closed them. He reached out for her hand, and when Heaven noticed she connected hers tightly.

Heaven stayed up the whole night watching Daloni. She was scared that if she even closed her eyes something would happen. She caught herself crying at some points, just remembering the pain that Daloni went through before. She just hoped that his tests came back normal.

~

"Mama did you pack my lunch?" Nevaeh asked, watching as Heaven scrambled around the house in a frenzy. Zylin had told Heaven that he would take care of the house and taking Nevaeh to school, but Heaven swore she could do it all.

"Shit, I forgot baby. We don't even have anymore lunch food. We can stop and get you a sub sandwich." Heaven replied, running her hands through her messy curls.

"Baby stop!" Zylin demanded, blocking Heaven from going to the bathroom to clean it. "Go take li man to the doctor. I got everything else." He sternly said.

Heaven shakily sighed and took a deep breath before nodding. "Nevaeh needs lunch, and Solana has a counseling session." She said in a low voice.

"I'll take her. Just go." Zylin reassured her.

"Solana will you be okay if he takes you today?" Heaven turned her head to ask Solana who was writing down her thoughts for the day.

"Yeah." Solana nodded. She saw the frenzy that Heaven was in, and the last thing she wanted to do was add to the stress.

"Okay, we're leaving." Heaven said, looking up at Zylin with red and baggy eyes. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too, call me when you get situated there. I'm gone meet you there later." Zylin replied, lifting Heaven's chin. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and kissed her forehead.

Heaven went to carefully pick up a sleeping Daloni. She had got him ready first, and was very lucky that he stayed sleep the whole time. She adjusted him in her arms and grabbed her purse and his bookbag.

"Love you and papa." Nevaeh pouted, hugging Heaven.

"We love you more baby. Be good at school." Heaven responded.

Heaven finally made it to the garage, and to the Range Rover. She buckled Daloni in his booster seat, and put his neck pillow around his neck so that he wouldn't catch a crook.

After she made sure he was comfortable and situated, she walked around to her side of the car and got herself buckled in. She started the ignition and adjusted her seat to her likings. After the car was warmed up, she connected her phone and shuffled the soft lullaby music, and allowed it to play throughout the truck.

Heaven finally pulled out of the driveway and started their thirty minute drive to Chicago. She constantly looked at Daloni through the rearview mirror to make sure he was still breathing. "God please don't do this to him." She whispered to herself.

~

hey loves

This book is #1 in contemporary lit, one of the biggest categories. Dreams was #2, but now it's #3. Anyways hello all new readers, hope you enjoy this book.

So papa isn't feeling to good for this chapter, what do y'all think is wrong?

Y'all think Heaven should've taken him to the hospital in the moment, or she did right by calling his doctor?

Y'all think Daloni could be getting worse instead of better? Y'all think he'll have to be admitted again?

If he does, I'm knowing it won't be good for Heaven, wby?

So Heaven didn't have the chance to get any sleep, would y'all have stayed up like she did? Should she have tried to at least take a nap?

Y'all feel her slipping away again?

Only four or five more chapters left guys!!! How y'all think the ending gone be?

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut