"Which means what exactly?" One of the workers asked as their hand was raised.

"I don't know. I haven't even met the bride yet, but we can't assume the worst from them. But if it does come to that, we must do what we can to help her."

"Even if her orders are a bit much?"

"Yes."

"Sir, the bride is here and she brought along others to help her with her bridal shopping." A man announced the crew and that let every employee to get up on their feet and spread out. The manager took a deep breath and formed a smile on his face.

He walked over to the waiting area and found a group of people sitting down on the couch and chairs that are provided for them, "Hello, Hello, Hello lovely gentleman and ladies! Who's the lucky bride?"

Melissa proudly raised her hand as she got up. "That would be me."

"Uh-huh. And who have you brought with you today?"

"I've brought my dad, my mother in law, my maid of honor Kendo, Setsuna and... Uraraka." She replied but rolled her eyes when she mentioned Uraraka's name.

"Um... okay. So anyway, what are you looking for at our shop today?" The manager asked with a polite tone.

"Well... I'm just looking for something that fits my personality."

"I think you'll be able to find what you're looking for. Let's get started shall we?" The manager said and gestured to the group to follow him to the lounge area of the bridal shop.

The girls were all starstruck as they saw every single dress hanging up in a plastic wrap. A huge crystal chandelier made everything in the room brighter. The bridesmaids skimmed through all the dresses on the rack.

The father and daughter are still looking around the place. The manager approached them, "So what is your price range?"

"Anything that is in the price range of 8,000 dollars." David answered as he fixed his glasses.

Melissa noticed the bridesmaids looking at the dresses together. Uraraka picked one out and showed it to the others. Her smile dropped as she watched what was going on. Her feet started moving to the group, they noticed her coming by and the presence.

"Let me remind you, Uraraka. This isn't your day to dress shop. You're not wearing the ring. If you don't mind, I want to pick the dresses out myself. Understand?"

Uraraka looked at her confusedly, but put the dress away, "I understand. I'll go sit in the lounge." She muttered and walked over to a seat and sat next to Melissa's mother in law, Inko.

"Melissa, don't you think that was a little too harsh?" Setsuna asked with concern in her voice.

"If you are on her side, then go join her. Or help me pick out a dress. That's all I ask, I don't want my fiancé's Ex to ruin my day." With that said, Melissa went over to a different place of the building. Both Kendo and Setsuna looked at one another sympathetically.

****

"I have no idea what her beef is with Uraraka, but that's way too harsh. I had no idea that Uraraka dated Midoriya back in high school. Usually, most ex's would try to steal their boyfriend back, but she doesn't seem like the type to do that. Maybe if I got to know her situation more, I could get a better understanding of her relationship with Midoriya."

****

Setsuna put her hand on Kendo's shoulder, "Can you just tell Melissa I'm heading to the bathroom?"

Kendo didn't know what she meant until she looked over Setsuna's shoulder, "You're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do, are you?"

"Yeah. Just don't tell her, okay?" She asked her friend as she responded to her request with a simple exaggerated sigh. "Thanks, I owe you one!" Kendo shook her head as if going along with this plan is a bad idea.