I break his barrier as I impale him again.

I then get up and take a spear out I then aim the spear to his head to make him look like horrortale Sans.

I then thrust the spear towards his head but before I it could even make contact to his hair he disappears.

I smile as I look around and see him one hundred feet away from me as his body glows (F/C) and marks on his neck and hands appear as he gets up his wounds healing.

(Y/N) then takes his hand out as something comes out of a portal, it's his sword.

I then take my sword out and prepare myself as he then rushes me with the intent to kill.

He attempts to slash me as I dodge to the side and kick him in the head as he gets slightly affected he jumps back into action as he then try's to stab me in the chest, I parry the attack as he locks my leg and trips me sending me to the ground I look at him in surprise as I smile.

The ground sends pillars of spikes toward him as he just narrowly avoids them getting toward me as he thrust his blade to my stomach, I then catch his blade with my feet I then use my feet to break his blade which he looks at me in shock which I then use my hands to push my body to his face kicking him and using my feet and my weight to implant his head to the ground with my feet.

Anonymous: So you got a foot fetish or something cause you have been eating my feet each and every time...

I smile as he try to hit me off him failing as I haven't moved yet put added more weight to my feet.

He throws a fireball which I absorb.

Anonymous: Now give up your not gonna win.

(Y/N): Kiss my ass.

...

Five minute Timeskip presented by (Y/N) and Sans drinking ketchup while Papyrus is presenting his attacks to them.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I get slammed into a wall then kicked back to stakes impaling me as I then get grabbed and thrown far as a five dragon skulls shoot beams at me which they all hit me as I then get Ariel combo in the air.

I then try to throw fireballs everywhere but get kicked in the gut and lightning thrown at me.

I puke out blood and saliva as I feel myself slipping towards my anger I try to calm myself as I then get kicked again and a Boulder thrown at me.

I take my sword out and slice the Boulder in half.

Anonymous: To slow.

I try to look back but I got bitch slapped hard knocking me back a ton.

Anonymous then grabbed me by my throat and put me in the air still holding me.

Anonymous: I know you saw something what did you see?

(Y/N): Uh I saw snowdin, some of the underground, my friends you have to be more descriptive.

Anonymous: Something that didn't seem right.

(Y/N): I just some something that seemed to have red eyes and a black dress that's all.