(Y/N) then used flames on his feet to push himself hard towards me as he smiles his body glows red while his eyes glow (F/C), I smile.

He then tries to midair roundhouse kick me which I grab his foot and swing him around before slamming him to the ground as I hold his foot I smile and do it again but I'm reverse from back to front over and over again making craters appearing on the floor as I laugh.

I finally stop and spin him around again before throwing him away.

He strains to get up and uses his sword to support himself to stand, I then sit and spawn some wine in my hand to drink.

Anonymous: Ahh that's some good wine.

(Y/N): HEY WERE FIGHTING HERE SO GET UP AND FIGHT ME!

Anonymous: No I'm killing time your weak and hadn't hit me yet now you haven't even dodged, blocked or countered any of my attacks.

I then teleport in front of him before he can even realize I summon a kitchen knife and stab him in his right eye leaving the knife in his eye before teleporting back to my spot exactly how I was as I summon a plate with lasagna, mashed potatoes, and rice with a fork and knife.

(Y/N) Screams in pain like a little bitch it's just an eye like jeez chill.

I then start eating my food because this shit is good as hell.

(Y/N) then gets up and pulls the knife out of his eye while I drink my wine.

(Y/N) then tries to rush me with a punch which I just catch his fist and throw him to the side.

Anonymous: You know your demeanor, fit, and presence is like looking at a loser.

I then eat some more of my lasagna and mashed potatoes.

Anonymous: Now you done wasting your stamina because your wasting my damn time.

(Y/N) looks at me with anger as he starts blindly attacks me, i sigh and summon a bat while dodging his attacks.

I teleport away from my food as (Y/N) rushes toward me as I then use my speed to get behind him and slam the bat into his leg breaking his leg.

As he screams in pain I grab his arm and squeeze it breaking his arm as well.

I then kick him away.

Anonymous: Now I'm going to throw stakes at you until teleport away from them.

(Y/N) P.O.V

What the hell?!

(Y/N): HOW DO I TELEPORT?!

I was then impaled by stakes onto my back.

I grunt in pain.

More stakes impale me.

Anonymous P.O.V

This is going to take a while...

I impale him with more stakes as he keeps trying to get up only to get knocked down.

As I then impale him more his barrier stopped it and started healing him a bit.

The barrier felt a lot stronger but not strong enough.