XXXVI- Preparations

Start from the beginning

Indianna found Greyson in one of the far cells with Ace, Oscar and Tai, who was tending to the freshly burnt brands of three men that Indianna faintly recognised from around town. Rogue's men.

Greyson, who was leaning against the bars of the cell, spoke up. "Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce your new Luna." Greyson turned and locked eyes with Indianna as she came into view. His hands found her waist as she neared and Indianna leaned into his side, their body's fitting together like a glove.

Greyson kissed Indianna's temple. "Sugar, meet the three men who we have successfully freed from Rogue's compulsion."

The three men bowed their heads upon Indianna's arrival.

"I'm glad you are in your right minds again," Indianna said kindly. "And welcome to our pack."

"We are forever indebted to you," one of the men spoke. "Whatever you need from us we shall to our best to provide."

"Your best is what we are going to need," Greyson nodded. "Now, you guys need to get going soon. We are expecting Rogue here tonight and we need you and your scents gone as quickly as possible."

"We have a route through the woods planned that will get you back into town unnoticed," Oscar told them.

"And remember to be careful. The brands will heal slower, even for werewolves. Don't let Rogue see that they are sore."

"We'll be careful. Thank you, Alpha and Luna."

"We will be in touch with further information when we have released more of you from Rogue's compulsion," Ace said. "The end is in sight."

The three men with new found freedoms left with Oscar, leaving Indianna, Greyson, Kal and Tai in the cell. Tai cleared her throat and cast an awkward glance at Greyson. "I should go."

"Wait," Greyson said sternly. "I want to say something to you."

"Greyson," Ace warned, watching him cautiously.

Greyson couldn't help but smirk. "Don't worry, Ace, I was actually going to thank your mate."

Tai raised her dark eyebrows disbelievingly. "You what?"

"You heard me," Greyson said dismissively. "You've been a great help to Doc. We need all the help we can get right now."

Tai and Ace shared a look. They both seemed as surprised as each other.

"But now, I need you to fuck off."

"Greyson!" Indianna and Ace said simultaneously.

"Calm down," Greyson said calmly. "I've arranged for you and your brother and Sasha to spend the evening with a pack member. We still don't know if Rogue knows about you two and it's better if you stay far away from here. Rogue has never encountered Sasha so it's best for her to leave as well."

"What about Alice and Alec?" Ace asked. "Where will they go?"

"They will join us for dinner."

"Kal won't be happy about that."

"No one is happy about tonight."

Indianna sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Rogue said friends and family. Alice is our friend and Kal's family. Rogue knows Alec so I'm sure he would expect him to be there too. You three are the only ones who Rogue hasn't had any contact with. You're safe."

"Safe?" Tai repeated and scoffed. "Yeah, I feel it."

"What pack member will they go to?" Indianna asked Greyson.