Rules

A/N: Hello all, I decided to write this based off true events. This game is real and is happening at my school right now. So I thought: why not make a RWBY version of it? Since this is based off real events, expect irregular updates, as I do not know what the future will hold. By the way, I have a fanfiction.net account under the same name. It could be fun, so here goes nothing.

Rules of the Game:

The goal of the game is to assassinate your assigned target without getting hit by your assassin. If you hit your target with any water, they are out. If your target hits you before you hit them, they have twenty minutes to get away. Once you have assassinated your target, you will then take on his or her target. New addition: if you’re having trouble finding your target or for whatever reason desire to switch, you may pay five bucks to switch to a different random target. You must give this money to either Melanie or Miltia, as they are the game makers. (Another player must also be in desire of a target switch for this to happen; if not, you’re out of luck.) If YOU have been assassinated, YOU must contact one of the kill hotlines IMMEDIATELY after being assassinated. You have one week to hit your target. If you do not assassinate your target within that week, you will be out.

1.     The school parking lot is OFF LIMITS from 7:00 am to 3:15 pm.

2.     NO WATER GUNS IN SCHOOL

3.     Prom weekend is OFF LIMITS

4.     No entering houses unless invited in by a family member of the household

5.     Inside public buildings are OFF LIMITS

6.     You CANNOT shoot your target while he or she is entering work or a school activity, but afterwards is fair game.

7.     You must hit clothing or skin; hitting a bag or shield DOES NOT COUNT

8.     If there are any disputes, you will both be disqualified

PSA: cheat and you will be disqualified and face the wrath of social media obliteration.

IF/WHEN YOU ARE ASSASSINATED: Text Melanie (123) 456-7890 or Miltia (123) 455-7890.