Getting Suspicious

The ball was super nice and dreamy. Tong Nian and even Han Shangyan also admitted that sometimes having fun is not bad. They danced, had some drinks and so on. Tong Nian also wanted to drink but just for Han Shangyan, she could not. Everyone was offering her a drink but Han Sahngyan was so serious that no one actually gave her a glass.
The most dreamy part for Han Shangyan was seeing her dressed up. That's the first time he was with a date even though he didn't admit that. She looked pretty and hot. He was also a little bit jealous as other guys were admiring her. He just wanted her to himself. His TONG NIAN. ONLY HIS.

But today is a new day and also the last day here. They are going to leave tomorrow morning. Tong Nian woke up really early today as she was sad that they are going to leave tomorrow. So she wanted to spend some more time with everyone. She was roaming around and suddenly she saw Demo sitting in the practice room alone. She went inside.

"Hey, Demo!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Why are you screaming?"

"You startled me! Sorry sister in law!"

"Oh sorry for sneaking like that. By the way, what are you doing?"

"Um, I am just sitting."

"What happened? You look so stressed! Did something happen?"

"No no nothing happened. It's just my rank is not getting up and I am stressed about that. I don't want to get out from the playing team."

"Oh don't be sad! You will do better. What are you doing to improve yourself?"

"I don't know. I can't think anything. You know last time I practiced so hard to play well. But when I played with One I lost. But I thought it was one of my best plays."

"Umm if you don't mind can I ask you something?''

"Yeah, sure!"

"Do you guys record your screen when you are playing?"

"Not every time but last time I did. Because I thought I am gonna play well."

"Ok, can you play that?"

"Why? You won't understand anything sister in law."

Tong Nian kinda got annoyed with this line and glared at him. Demo got scared.

"Sorry sister in law. I am playing it right now."

Tong Nian saw the whole practice and looked at Demo. Demo was looking at her the whole time.

Tong Nian looked at Demo and said-

" I found some bugs Demo."

Demo kind of got confused and looked at her blankly.

"Eh, what bug?"

Tong Nian understood Demo is not taking her seriously.

Tong Nian didn't care and started to explain everything to him. And Demo started following her just cuz he doesn't want her to be sad.

"Did you get everything Demo?"
"Yeah I think soooo"
"Why do I think you are not taking me seriously"
"No no sister-in-law that's not true!"
"Okay then go ahead and challenge 27 to play with you."
"No that's too much now. 27 is really good."
"You have to trust me and yourself. Go ahead and call him."

Demo went and called 27. 27 was so surprised that he couldn't believe him. But he agreed cuz he loves to win.

They all gathered to see how he plays . Tong Nian and Wu Bai came too. They stated playing.
Obviously Demo was so nervous that he lost the 1st round. Tong Nian assured him that he can do it.
Demo started again and this time he won. 27 almost lost it. He started playing the last round very seriously.
But something happened to Demo and he was giving his all.
Han Shangyan was going out and suddenly saw the whole game going on. He was surprised and so proud to see Demo playing that good . And like that Demo wins.
Everyone starts cheering his name. And he ran to Tong Nian and hugged her tight.
"Sister-in-law you are amazing!!! Omgggg!!!!! How am I supposed to thank you????????"
Tong Nian also started cheering for him and hugged him tight.
"I told you that you can do it! I am so proud of you Demo!!!"
"Ikkkkk but how did u figure out CTF??"
Tong Nian went silent and she just smiled. But she didn't see Han Shangyan. He was also surprised by her and he looked at Wu Bai. Wu Bai also looked back very confused. Like does she have some other intentions or what?