Mom and Tong Nian

"MOM!!!!"

"Nian Nian, you came back!"

" Mom, I am going to Beijing that's why I came here to meet you and dad."

"Oh! Why are you going to Beijing? For ACM?"

"Hm mom. For training actually. Do you need anything from there?"

"Bring a perfume for your dad. His birthday is coming soon."

"Ok"

"Oh wait! Is Zheng Hui also going with you?"

"Yes. Yaya is also going "

"Then try to spend more time with him. I think he is a great boy. And I think he cares for you a lot."

"Ufffffff mom. He is not my type. Please stop it. Give me some time. I told you this several times that I don't like him."

"Nian Nian mom is tensed for you. You know your dad and I am getting old. That's why I want to assure that my daughter is in the safe hand."

"I know mom. But have trust on me. I will find the safe hands for me. You don't need to think so much. Just try to be happy mom."

"I'm trying dear. I and your father loves you."

"I know mom. I love you both."

"By the way when is your flight?"

"My flight is in this evening. I'm going then.Bye bye"

"Bye bye. Take care and phone me everyday twice."

"Ok!!"

I don't know why my mom likes Zheng Hui so much. He is just a nerd. I mean as a friend he is great but as a boyfriend or husband he is............whatever.

I have my own ideal type. He needs to be hard to reach,looks cold but actually soft,needs love. Everyone will think he can't love anyone but he will love me with his whole life. God knows when I can find him.