Catching feelings?

Today I realised that there is one girl who appreciated me without any intention. When I left I eavesdrop on them. I never thought she would say something like this. In this world I never got that appreciation which I deserved. Grandpa never understood what I am doing, what I want. It's not I never tried to make him understand but he never listened to me. When I think about my past my heart aches. Is there anyone who will understand my heart? My passion for CTF in not a joke it's my everything. But there is one thing which I wanted to be true. That's my grandpa's appreciation. I always hoped for this. Today I saw that hope,that I can have my family back. This girl really changed my grandpa's thought in just seconds. How did she do that? She really is something. I don't know why I am thinking about her so much. But she really owes a thanks from me. Can I really tell this to her? 

I need to think about training tomorrow and need to get feedback from them. I need a sleep.

"So boys today our training will start. This cafe has a lot of devices. Don't touch them. Sit and play. How much fast you can be? Show me this."

"Ok boss."

I was observing them.

"Hey Grunt swift your hand."

"Demo fast fast fast. Why are you so slow? What do you think keyboard gets hurt when you touch it?"

"97 focus focus. Give your best. I want your all rank up."

"One you need to do this."

Suddenly the manager girl Zhao Shan came.

"Han Shangyan how is your training going?"

"Good."

"You speak so less. Don't you like to talk with me?"

"You are disturbing them. Do your work."

"You are too rude. By the way would you have dinner with me today?"

"No I think I will not be in mood for having dinner today."

"Then lunch?"

"I'll skip it too."

"Why are you like this? Then going somewhere?"

"You're disturbing us."

Suddenly I heard a voice. Like a lead voice. Who is totally confident. The voice can tell me that. I was so curious so I peeped. I saw Tong Nian is giving lecture on ACM. I don't know why I felt like I am giving lecture. She resembles myself when I was young with full of confidence. I don't know how long I was standing there. Suddenly Zhao Shan called me.

"Han Shangyan it's lunch time. They want break."

"Hm? Oh yeah lunch time. Yeah go for lunch. Packets are ready there."

"You really won't eat?"

"Me? I need to do some work."

"What are you watching there?"

"Don't you think you ask a lot of questions?"

"Han Shangyan why are you so rude? I am the only girl who understands you. You should be thankful."

"Thankful! By the way who told you that you understand me? Go have lunch or do whatever. Don't make fun of yourself."

Tong Nian And Zhao Shan

Han Shangyan was looking at that girl. But why? I know he won't like a little girl like her. Huh she doesn't have any chance. I need to show her what I am.

Suddenly I saw her getting out from room. I called her.

"Hey excuse me."

"Yes?"