Comeback

Han Shangyan

When my grandpa said to bring Tong Nian with me I was too mad. Because I didn't want to be a fun in front of everyone. But after sometime I felt should I care? I mean at this point of life I should have a wife. But I don't have that and everyone makes fun of that. Right now I have a girlfriend. And it's obvious that I would take her wherever I am going. But the problem is she is not my real girlfriend. And if we really start to be with each other she can get a wrong message from me. But when I saw Tong Nian's face I felt like whatever happens I can't say no to her. She is looking ar me expectedly but what I can see is she is trying her hard to not to show that. Without thinking anymore I said yes to her. She looked happy but again she tried to hide it.

I left that room before they leave. I went to my room and called Su Cheng.
"Su Cheng can you book a one more room?"
"One room? But why? We planned everything correctly. There is no-one left."
"I know. I have an extra person."
"Oh! Grandpa is coming?"
"No. If he comes I don't think we can actually work."
"Then who is coming?"
"Tong Nian."
"Ohh Tong Nian.... Wait what! Tong Nian?"
"Why are you so surprised?"
"No it's just I never thought you will bring her with you."
"Oh yeah I know that too. No problem she won't cause any problems."
"What are you talking about! I know that too. Ok I will book another room."
"Thanks."

I am kind of 30 years old and that's a huge number to be excited for this kind of things but beside CTF I sm feeling excited for the very first time.
I woke up really early today. Suddenly I felt a pressure of something. Not physically it's just mentally. Am I scared to take Tong Nian with me? Or I am just nervous? I went to Wu Bai's room to wake him up. And saw he is already on computer.
"What are you doing so early?" I asked.
"Don't you think I should ask you that?"
"I guess I am just nervous."
"YOU ARE NERVOUS?!"
"Why are you behaving like that? I am also a human."
" Ok but what are you doing here?"
"Wu Bai!"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know I am bringing a friend of yours with me today!"
"My friend? I don't have any friends."
"No you don't understand."
"Bro just leave if you don't want to say."
"I am talking about Tong Nian."
"Tong Nian? Why?"
"Grandpa told me."
"From when you are listening to him?"
"Ok stop. I just informed you not asking for opinion by the way."
"You know what just get out from my room now. I don't want to waste my time anymore."
I just came out from room. I started to think one thing.
It's actually not going to work out. What Tong Nian is going to do after that then? Isn't it going to be awkward for her?

Even if I want to hold back myself I feel I actually can not. When I was picking her up and looked at her face it felt so good. It was shining with happiness. And I felt that happiness.

(Sorry guys I don't know what to say! I am sooooooo sorry.... It's just I moved to a new country and it's getting hard for me day by day. But the most funny thing is last night I was dreaming about ggs😍😍😍. And it was such a good dream! So I am just uploading this draft to write about the dream in next chapter. Maybe that's silly but I am just going to write with with little bit of my writing..

But pray for me guys whoever read this. My life is kinda mess now😭)