Nothing Like This

Tong Nian doesn't know how long she was sitting there. Suddenly she heard a loud voice and than she came to her sense. Han Shangyan was in front of her.

"What! Have you seen a ghost? Why are you looking at me like this?"

She was just lost. Maybe she made a sound like "oh" or something like this.

He just rolled his eyes and asked her again.

"What??"

And she came back to her sense. Oh right! Han Shangyan is in front of her. She needs to be more sensible. Right?

"Oh sorry! I was thinking something. Sorry!"

"Whatever. The room is done. Let's go. Or you want to stay here?"

"No! Let's go. Wait! Where is my luggage?"

Tong Nian started to look for her luggage.

"Oh God! Where is my luggage! I have a lot of important things there."

"Tong Nian! Can't you look at me?"

"What? Why should I look at you?"

"Oh God! Look your luggage is with me!"

"Sorry! Sorry! Just give it to me."

"Let's go. I guess that's enough for me."

They got inside the elevator. Tong Nian was hesitating but she wanted to ask a question. 

With A lot of courage she asked him----

"Han Shangyan? Is it true that Aplledog is your ex?"

3/4 second passed and she became a little bit confused. He heard her right? Or not?

They came out from lift. It was 14th floor. They came in front of a room and Han Shangyan opened the door.

"Come it's your room. Is it fine?"

"Yeah it is."

"Ok then I am leaving you here. I am just upstairs of you."

"Uh ok."

He started leaving and suddenly looked at her.

"Oh about that question you need to find it out yourself. Do your homework properly."

He just left. Tong Nian was so embarrassed that she couldn't even move. She is a really self conscious girl who always thinks about the situation and everything before doing anything. But in front of Han Shangyan she doesn't even know what she wants to do. She seats on the sofa and started to think of it. She didn't do anything wrong, right? It's a normal question so there is nothing to think about. She stops thinking about this and text Yaya.

"Are you there?"
"Are you enjoying?"
"Leave that. I have a question."
"What now?"
"Appledog and Han Shangyan....... Was there anything between them?"
"Ahm why are you asking that?"
"Just reply I don't have time."
"Though nothing came from them but it's a rumor that they were in a relationship but they broke up."
"Oh. It means 97 was right."
"What? Don't take it seriously it's just a rumor. And even if it's true you don't need to think about it. Just think that you are his present. Ok?"
"P-present? Ummm you know right it's not true."

"Tong Nian stop please. Go go stop thinking about lame things. Bye."

And Yaya couldn't understand what Tong Nian is thinking. Tong Nian went for a shower and started thinking about the last line "Do your homework properly."

Tong Nian came out from shower and saw a text.

"Come for dinner."

Han Shangyan texted her. She just came out from her room and was going to lock her door someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Wahhhh!"

"Oh my God! Sorry Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."

Appledog!

"Sorry I was not ready for that. It's not your fault."

"It's your room? Mine is there. We are so close."
"Oh really?"
"We can hang out later if you want to. Are you going downstairs?"
"Yeah for dinner. Are you coming?"
"Yeah let's go then. By the way how is Han Shangyan?"
"He is good........I guess."
"I guess? You don't know?"
Tong Nian looked at her like she is looking at some villain who is between the main leads.
"What?? Hahaha oh God! I know I know it's normal. Nobody can read Han Shangyan's face. Why are you so nervous? I am kidding!"
"Oh. Is it true that nobody can understand him?"
"Ummm kinda but now I can't say that. Because we thought he would never be with someone. But look? He is with you."
"Ahh never? He was never with someone?"
"No no no! You're his first."
"Oh b-but..............."
Suddenly they saw Han Shangyan in front of them. He was standing in front of the stairs like he was waiting for her. When he saw them together he rolled his eyes and grabbed Tong Nian's hand.
"I was waiting for you. Where were you?"
"No I was just talking to............."
"You should not gossip with someone you don't know well. Let's go I am starving."
Tong Nian saw the angriness in his face. She looked back at Appledog who was just looking at them with a slight of smile.

Everyone will think nothing happened but in Tong Nian's heart something happened.

This little girl understood there was nothing between them. The person right beside her can't love anyone but she will try to be the first person...........for real.

(Sorry guys for being so late. But I am super busy these days but I am trying to be fast. Thanks for the support and Happy Reading💙)
(Thanks for 4k reads❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)