Mi Shaofei And Gun

"Boss we are waiting for a long time. How long it takes to take off? Captain, do you know?"

I looked at 97. "Do you have to do other works? More important?"

"Oh boss thank god you asked this. You know I was thinking this airport has a luxurious movie theatre. So I was thinking........"

"So you want to watch a movie? Ok then I can help you."

"Really boss!"

"Let substitute players play. I mean they really want to play. No boys?"

"Yesssssss!!!!"

97 begged me "No boss I am sorry. I won't watch movies in my lifetime. Please."

"Dear passengers the flight-5300 is boarding in some moments. Please find your seat first and help us to take off. Thank you."

"Let's go team."

So this year also I booked my seat alone. But sometimes later Mi Shaofei came and sit beside me.

"What's up Old Han?"

"Good enough. How come you're seating with me?"

" I swipe seats. Anyway bros should chill sometime. And I know you think me and Ou Qiang bro till now."

"Hm.. So how is everything going? Are you good?"

"Yeah maybe everything is okay. How is your team going?"

"My team? Do you think my team can go back? Of course they are going best. It's my team anyway."

"Oh god you are the same as 10 years ago. Arrogant and rude. Do you think about girlfriend or marrying or having kids?"

"This things are baseless and a waste of my time. And there is no girl who can understand Han Shangyan."

"Hmmm it's true. In this world you can't find the girl who can be with you and love you as Han Shangyan. But there is many girls who will like you as Gun god."

I smiled at him. I just smile in front of them-Su Chen,and my grandpa. Actually he is right. Nobody can like me as Han Shangyan. Huh there is no girl who can control my anger,emotion and my state right now. So I have decided not to marry. I have decided to give my whole life to CTF and K&K.