CTF?!

After getting freshen up I took a deep breath and came downstairs. I know my parents. They are going to ask me so many things about this and that. But I need to manage this. I would have been very happy to explain all things if this relationship was real. But this is not.

Mom-"Come sit here."

Dad-"Let's have dinner first. We can talk about this later."

Mom-"But I--------"

Dad-"Please. I am really hungry today."

Mom-"How can you be hungry right now! My hunger died at the hospital."

Dad-"We shouldn't leave our stomach empty. If we do this in future it's-----------"

Mom-"Stop stop! I don't to hear your medical things now. I am setting up dinner table. But then we will talk."

Mom gets out from the room. Dad comes to sit beside me.

"Nian Nian whatever your mom says don't be sad. Ok? We are worried about you. And she never thought you will hide this kind of things. Whereas she was trying to get yourself into relationship. So don't mind her. Just remember we are with you."

"Thanks dad."

"And I know my daughter is really mature. She won't take any reckless decision."

Then we completed our dinner with an awkward silence.

Mom-"Then tell me how long you are dating?"

"Umm not that long."

Mom-"Be specific."

"For one month I think."

Mom-"One month? And you went to blind date that time right?"

"Uh hu."

Mom-"You went there or Yaya went there?"

Dad-"How is this related?"

Mom-"I am talking to her."

"I went there."

Mom-"Then your boyfriend is too generous or doesn't actually care?"

"Actually----"

Mom-"Hmm tell me."

"I met him at that date."

Mom-"Ahh but I thought it was a 24/25 years boy. He is 30 years old!"

"Almost 30."

Mom-"Same. A lot of difference. What's the story?"

"He came there behalf of his cousin."

Mom-"Really! It's kind of a cheating! How can you fall for this man?"

"I did this too a lot of time."

Mom-"Tong Nian! Can you feel how am I feeling? I don't know what is happening in my daughter's life! And you are so young. How can you date such adult  man?!"

I couldn't say anything. We don't have anything. But I can't say that too. She will think I'm playing around.

Mom-"What's his profession?"

I looked at dad. I don't know how will he react.

"Umm he owns a club."

Mom-"What club?"

"Umm his main branch is in Norway."

Mom-"Of what???"

"CTF."

I looked at dad whose eyes darkened within few seconds. Mom was not that sure about this profession. Because this is the one and only secret that is only between I and dad.