10. Feelings

Lindir started leading the dwarfs to were they would be spending the night. Rebekah however walked in a different direction. She walked up the steps between the waterfall. The small cold drops of water hit her warm skin leaving goosebumps on her body. She walked threw the corridor and turned right, she turned the doorknob and opened the door. Her eyes landed on her room, it looked the same as it did when she left.

She ran over and jumped on top of her bed landing on her back. The feeling of the white silky sheets against her skin was indescribable. She had a large smile on her face that was hard to get rid off.

She sat up and walked over and opened her closet from across the room and saw all of her beautiful gowns hanging on the rack.She wanted to get out of her old clothes to ware something more appropriate for dinner. She looked at her hanging gowns until her eyes landed on a light blue gown with long sleeves. At the top it was a soft white color fading to a light blue and finally a dark ocean blue at the end.

She undressed and made a small pile of her dirty clothes next to her. She took the gown of the rack and put it on. She looked in the mirror beside her, it was a sight she hadn't seen in a long time.

She suddenly heard a knock at the door, she turned her head and saw Arwen peeking her head threw the slightly opened door. She got a smile on her as her eyes met Rebekah's, she opened the door wider and ran to Rebekah, hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you Rebekah " she said happily.

"I've missed you too" Rebekah said and hugged her friend a little tighter.

"Father said that dinner is almost ready" Arwen said and released Rebekah from her grip.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, I just need to fix my hair" Rebekah said and sat down at her little table and looked into her rounded mirror hanging above it.

"Here I'll help you" Arwen said and started combing Rebekah's long light brown hair.

-
When the hair was done Rebekah looked in the mirror and saw that her hair was beautifully done, it was curled and Arwen had braided two brains from the top part of her hair and tied the behind her head.

"It's beautiful" Rebekah said and looked at Arwen with a kind smile.

They both started walking towards the dining room. They walked down the steps and turned a few corners before they had reached their destination.

Rebekah's eyes landed on the two tables in the middle. The hungry and impatient dwarfs had already started eating their food. They all were talking very loudly, laughing and joking but as soon as their eyes landed on Rebekah they all turned silent.

Thorin looked at Rebekah and his jaw slightly dropped. His eyes were hypnotized by her glowing beauty.

"She's beautiful" Bofur whispered to Kili.

"Most definitely" Kili whispered back with a flirty smirk on his face as his eyes followed Rebekah to the rounded table where Lord Elrond was sitting.

Rebekah pulled out a chair and sat down next to Thorin who still had his eyes locked onto her.

"You look beautiful tonight" Thorin said as Rebekah took a sip of her water. She felt her cheeks turn into a feverish color and a smile escaped her lips.

"Thank you" she said and looked into his blue eyes.

-

When dinner was over Lord Elrond escorted Rebekah back to her room.

"How has your journey been with the dwarfs so far, from what I was from dinner they are quite a hand full" Lord Elrond asked looking down at Rebekah.

"I know that they seem like a hand full and they can be sometimes especially one of them" Rebekah said with a sigh and thought of Thorin. "But after a while you get use to them and you learn to love them" Rebekah answered.