Description

Ever since she could walk her parents have been training her. They've trained her in every art of combat know to man: Jujitsu, Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing etc...

Name it and she can kick your ass in it!

She never questioned why, she'd just do it. Sadly, at age 12 the training stopped, after the sudden death of her parents. A family friend took her in and cared for her.

Her life was the same and ordinary, up until she discovered the truth at age 14. She found out the truth about her parents and has to carry the legacy of being a spy, as a 3rd generation Mahmood.
After that, the word "Normal" became foreign to her.

Present Day:

Aaliyah Mahmood, is 19 and one of the best international spies to ever live. Most importantly, she rocks a hijab while doing it!

She is given one of the most important missions yet. She has to go undercover as a new kid in highschool and protect the child of a very important man. For reasons you'll soon find out about.

She finds out she's not the only new kid and runs into the new guy, who suddenly takes an interest in her. But, what happens when everything goes downhill and she's now on the run!

She is forced to make hard decisions and do the impossible. While, facing challenges, hardships, love, death and betrayal.

Her life as she knows it will never be the same again. Everything her parents have taught her, is now falling into place and starts making more sense.

With the future of the world in Aaliyah's hand, will she be able to save it in time?

□□□
"Aaliyah, your parents are international spies." He firmly said.

I looked at him in disbelief, "Yeah, and hijabis take showers with their scarf on." I sarcastically said.

COMING SOON TO A WATTPAD NEAR YOU

□□□

Hey guys! :)

I'm not sure if it's good...did you guys like it? I might revise it later, cause I'm still uncertian about.

But, I'll really appreciate if you all answered a few questions for me!

(Be honest xD)

1.-What did you think of this description?

2. Did you understand it.. like who she is and what's her mission.

I know some parts are vague, but it will all be revealed in the story.

BTW...

I plan on writing this story in the near future, not right now. But, I will upload the prequel, so you can get a little back story.

Awwh!!! I just know you guys would love it! XD