,,What?" I say, blushing. Not used to get hit on anymore. ,,I can't ..."

,,She has a girlfriend." Emma says and gives Denise a devilish look. ,,I don't think she'd like it too much if Chloe went out with someone else."

,,Too bad," the woman says and looks me up and down. ,,we could have had so much fun." The woman walks by us, running her hand down my arm before entering one of the dressing rooms. I watch her go.

,,Did she really just ask me out?" I whisper to Emma.

,,Yeah and you were blushing." Emma looks at me with crossed arms. ,,What the hell happened?! I thought you didn't want to date anyone besides Beca?"

,,I don't."

,,Then why did you enjoy her flirting with you?"

,,I'm just not used to it anymore. Beca always flirted with me, no matter where we were at the time. After Beca disappeared in the ocean right before my eyes, I couldn't imagine anyone ever make me happy again. When I held Ryan in my arms for the first time, I felt like I didn't deserve love anymore, so I shut out everybody that could've made love to me."

,,I thought you and Chicago -" I hold up my hand to stop her sentence.

,,I don't love him, Em. What I have with Chicago is just sex. Chicago and I will spend the whole week with our son, but that's all. I don't love him and I never will. My heart belongs to Beca, forever and always."

,,Well, I'm glad you're still hopelessly in love with my little sister. Oh, and I'm sorry they couldn't find her on the first island. Too bad for that girl they found tho."

,,Yeah, I feel bad for her family. I know what they must feel right now." I look down at the dress I'm wearing and imagine Beca with me. She would drool all over me. I giggle a little before getting back into the changing room to take off the dress and hand it over to Emma, but then my eyes see the price tag. Emma told me not to look, but how can't I if it's right in front of my eyes. Oh, my God! One-hundred and twenty eight dollars for one dress?!

,,No, don't look at the price tag, Chloe." I hear Emma say through the dressing room curtain. How did she know? ,,You always look at the price tags. Avert your eyes and give me the dress so we can look for shoes to go with the dress." My mouth just opens in shock. She wants to buy me this expensive dress and shoes to go along with it too?! I almost want to protest but stop myself because Emma was clear and I give her the dress. ,,Good, girl." Emma tells me and laughs. I quickly change into my own clothes before joining Emma to the cashier.

After Emma payed for the dress, we walk towards Saks, where Jimmy Choo is located. I go over the many beautiful high heel shoes but stop when my eye catch sight of one pair.

,,You like that pair?" I don't answer Emma but grab the right shoe. If I'm going to fit these, it needs to be in my size. I need a size 8 and this is Beca's size. I walk to the counter with the shoe and hold one of the girls behind them when Emma sits down patiently with the rest of our bags.

,,Excuse me?" A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes smiles at me friendly. ,,Do you got these in size 8?"

,,You have good taste, ma'am." She tells me when she takes over the shoe. ,,I'll look in the back, be right back." And she disappears through the door leading to the back of the store.

,,Chloe? Is that you?" I turn around when someone calls out my name.

,,Claire?" She nods and pulls me into a hug.

,,Oh, my God! It's been ages, how are you?"

,,I could be better. What about you?"

,,Oh, I'm so happy! Michael and I are still happily together and we live in Washington. Michael has a job as lawyer and we have one little girl, Lisa."