"What!?" I whispered harshly into my phone, not believing what I'm hearing.

"I'm sorry! It's a stupid ad we have to do for some dumb credit card! So you'll only have a few more hours with y/n before you gotta take a flight back here."

"God, I hate this," I sighed, rubbing my forehead, "okay, I'll break the news to y/n and then catch the next flight back. Is that fine?"

"For sure! The staff still doesn't know why you're gone, so please hurry." Lisa said with a bit of panic seeping through.

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon then." I said, saying my goodbye to her before placing my phone down on the counter and sighing. I rubbed my forehead and grumbled to myself as I took a deep breath and made my way back to y/n. She was watching the TV and I noticed a bit more color in her face, making me smile lightly to myself. I then rounded the couch and sat down, crossing my legs criss-cross and waiting for her to turn her attention onto me. After about a minute, y/n glanced over at me, clearly confused,

"Rosie? What's up?" She asked as she paused the episode that was currently playing. I fiddled with my fingers as I said what's going on,

"Well, Lisa called me and told me I have to fly back for an advertisement. And my team already canceled the one I have here, so don't worry about my schedule at all," I told her, completely lying about the nonexistent canceled ad, "and the thing is I need to leave... tonight."

Her eyes that were filled with curiosity quickly showed disappointment. I frowned a little as a sad sigh escaped her lips, but a nod of understatement followed,

"It's okay, I guess I'll let you go do your job. It's not like I can keep ya here forever." Y/n joked with me even though I wouldn't mind staying here forever with her.

"We will obviously see each other again, just don't really know when that will be. But there's always facetime and phone calls to keep each other updated with our lives." I told her as she hummed in agreement,

"Yeah, I'm not letting you outta my life that easily, Rosie. I'll make sure to bug the shit out of you so you don't forget about me." She said with a sly grin on her face, making me laugh.

After she said that, we just stayed silent for a little, looking into each other's eyes. Hers were now more lively and I smiled seeing them shine a bit. I then opened up my arms for her, inviting her in for a goodbye hug. She laughed and scooted over to me and hugged me back. I felt her relax under my touch and I was the same exact way. I closed my eyes and subtly smell her cologne that I'm really starting to grow fond of.

Y/n's arms had my waist encased and she gave me a little squeeze before pulling back. A big grin on her lips as she then started to lean in towards me, making my whole body freeze.

Then, she placed a little kiss on my forehead.

"A forehead kiss for good luck on the advertisement and the rest of your life when I'm not physically there." She explained to me as my heart melted at her words. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep my almost overwhelming feelings for her, but I'm going to try a little longer. But I'm starting to believe the three idiots that she might like me back.

"Why thank you. Do you want one too?" I asked her as her face soon had a small blush. She just shook her head,

"No, it's fine, Rosie. If this isn't just food poisoning and I'm apparently sick or something, I don't want to pass the germs over to you." Y/n told me, making me roll my eyes as that was a horrendous excuse.

"We literally just hugged one another for like 20 seconds and you kissed me first, I'll survive." I said, and before she could respond, I quickly pressed my lips onto her forehead. When I pulled back, I giggled as some of my lipgloss was now left on her skin. She tried to look up, by obviously looked stupid doing it. I lifted my thumb up to where the mark was and wiped it off for her.