3.10

y/n pov:

>> time skip to y/n graduation day~ >>

today was the day i would officially be graduating from my university... gah it feels like stepping into junior college was just yesterday, how is it that my entire tertiary is over? anyway, since taehyun and i were in different universities, leading to different graduation dates, we had already agreed that we would visit each other when one graduates. sheesh... why is my graduation before his...

"yah y/n have you changed into your graduation fit?" i heard soobin screaming from outside.

i looked at my wardrobe with the clothes hung on it. lol i was too busy being nervous, i didn't even start changing- i quickly grabbed the clothes and got changed, thereafter going out.

"gosh what took you so long? any later and you were going to be late," soobin chided.

"sorry... won't do that again," i apologised

"again..? you are already graduating today, there's no more school, so no more again. unless... you're gonna retain..." he said, the last part especially softly.

"yah i'm not gonna retain i passef everything okay i should even get a scholarship. don't say stuff like that on my graduation day," i said, smacking him lightly.

>> time skip to end of graduation cuz idk how to describe it lol >>

why isn't taehyun here yet... he agreed to come, but now he's literally no where to be seen... men are men, all their words are lies...

suddenly, my vision was being blocked by a pair of hands.

"soobin what are you doing-" i asked, turning around. to my surprise, it was taehyun standing there, laughing at how i mistook him for soobin.

"when did you arrive?" i asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"i was here the whole time, you just never came to me," he said, patting my head, "did you miss me?"

"of course- i mean, yeah..." i replied, "you made me think you weren't coming..."

"sorry... i thought you would come finding me- anyway, i'm here!" he said, pecking my lips softly, "happy graduation."

"tomorrow's my turn to visit your graduation right?" i asked.

"yes..." he said, "why? what do you have up your sleeve hm?"

"nothing... just asking," i replied.

taehyun pov:

"yes..." i replied, "why? what do you have up your sleeve hm?"

"nothing... just asking," she said. if she's giving me a surprise, i'll beat her to it.

"y/n, our 'internship' thing has ended, you wanna continue it right?" i asked.

"hm... yes i want to," she replied.

"so we're officially a couple?" i asked.

"no," she replied, "where's the fancy flowers and proposals i see in dramas..."

"come with me," i said, taking her hand and bringing her to 'my secret spot'. since graduation was over and i already told soobin hyung i was coming, they left first. i brought her to a bridge i already decorated beforehand, where i used fairy lights and circled them around the bridge's handles. i mean... i didn't wanna get sued for vandalism or anything so it was the most i could do...

"you actually prepared?" she asked.

"for you, of course," i said as i stroked her nose. i made sure i was near the switch of the lights as i took deep breaths.

"choi y/n... will you be my girlfriend? we went through a lot together already, i hope that when everything else that happens on the way, you're here with me. of course, i'll be there for you if anything happens to you too. i'm sorry for all the childish stuff i did before, but this isn't just in a moment of excitement or anything. i honestly thought it through long ago, that i wanted you to be the one walking down the aisle with me in the future. i wanted to share my every moment with you and hoped you'd do the same. i hope you'll be my girlfriend so... will you?" i asked. was this a drafted speech? no. this was just whatever i thought about at that moment, i hope it was sincere enough to get to her.

"are you nervous?" she asked.

"w... why?" i asked back. now that she said that, i just got even more nervous then i was before.

"are you afraid that i won't accept you?" she asked.

"uh... yes?-" i replied.

"aish can't you have some confidence and say no- fine fine i accept you okay? don't be so nervous... i wanted a confident proposal," she said.

"you'll see my confidence when we get home then," i replied. lol kang taehyun what are you saying-

"sure," she replied, "i love you."

"love you too," i said. with that, i stepped on the switch and the fairy lights turned on.

"so prettyyy," she said, running from end to end of the bridge.

people crowded around to look at what was going on but at that moment i only had y/n in my eyes. i never felt this much bliss in my life, how i wish i could keep this moment to last forever...

a.n and that is the end- lol did yall expect this- this book honestly is the longest i've ever written. i took the longest to write this book ;-; i didn't expect a 50chapter book too just saying- when i had this story in my head, i was like, maybe 20 or 30 chapters- but oh well it has come to an end~ from july till now ;-; thank you readers for staying to read till here~ also, if you have any feedback for the story, do send it here <tinyurl.com/wattpadfeedback> with that, i officially end my story~ as usual, ending with a song recommendation~

오래 기다렸던 막은 열리고
무대 너만을 비출 조명도
준비돼 있어 stand by
끝이 와도 stand by me
stand by me

the long awaited curtains are finally open
and the light that shines on only you on the stage
im ready, stand by
even if the end comes, stand by me
stand by me

it's oneus' 'stand by'. it's obvious which group's ff im writing next right? see yall there~ 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 | 3 books in 1 | txt taehyun fanfic 🎉