2.8

y/n pov:

what do i do with him now... i can't bring him home right??? i can't leave him here either though... umm what can i do... where does he live??? why did i even take over- oh right, yeosang...

yeosang

hii

y/n? why are you messaging
me this late?

um the thing is

taehyun is drunk

and i don't know what
to do with him

so uh could you send me your
address so i could send him
back?

oh um i'm busy right
now

i got to go

uh bye

'yeosang is offline'

what do i do now???? i guess i can only send him to the nearest hotel...

i gently put him arm around my neck and attempted to make him stand up.

"y/n..." taehyun called.

thank god he isn't fully drunk, at least he can walk himself too...

"shush shush, lemme bring you back first..." i said.

"where... are we going though?" taehyun asked (LIKE THE DRUNK TONE YOU KNOW-)

"uh nearest hotel i guess, where else? anyway, support yourself while walking okay you're a little heavy," i said. 

we made our way to the nearest hotel as i checked in. 

"room for one please," i said. yes, i was planning to just throw him there and get out of there-

"okay, please pay a total of 440000 won," the lady at the counter said. oh my god- so expensive... they should just rob a bank :/ 

"uh okay here," i said, passing them the money i remember mom gave during dinner for school fees. 

"have a good night ahead!" the lady said, passing me a room card. 

"thank you..." i said, taking it from her and going to the lift area. 

"goodness kang taehyun, you're gonna be the death of me... what am i gonna do if eomma found out i used the money meant for my school fees on you..." i said. 

DING! 

the lift came as i dragged that heavy ass in. soon, we reached the level as i dragged him around, finding the correct unit. 

"#11-42, it's here!" i said as i tapped the card and went in. 

i used my leg to kick the door close (a.n calm down aggressive child....) as i plopped him onto the bed. 

as i put him down, he tightened his grip on my neck and pulled me down with him. at that moment, we were just no more than a ruler's length from each other, and i got reminded of the first time we met...

"taehyun get off," i said, trying to take his hand off my neck.

"accompany me for the night... please..." he muttered. 

"no, i have to go home," i said, taking his hand from my neck and throwing it on the bed. finally got him off me...

as soon as i went to the door and opened it, a hand slammed from behind as i turned around in shock. 

"t... taehyun? aren't you drunk?" i asked. at this point, he was using his hand to trap me between the wall and himself. 

"how could i be drunk? it was just an act. i... i didn't want to leave you... so i thought of this..." he said. 

"just go off," i said, trying to escape from him but he wrapped his arms around me. 

"y/n, i'm sorry... i really missed you, a lot... the day i entered uni, i saw you weren't there. it pained me... i spent days trying to find you in school, but you weren't there... as soon as i heard there was this transfer program, i told myself that it was going to be my last chance. if i didn't see you, i would just give up, and forget everything that ever happened between us... but then i saw you... again... the face i wanted to see most, the voice i wanted to hear again. please... i'm sorry for everything i did to you in college, i was such an asshole," he said. 

hearing all of this, my tears were at the brim of my eyes, and at anytime they would just fall. 

"sorry taehyun, i cannot trust you anymore. again, you lied to me," i said, quickly removing his grip on me, "please stop disturbing me... forever..." 

a.n sorry long chapter- hope yall like it :0