3.9

taehyun pov:

"i... i'm sorry y/n i... i can't accept what you just said," i replied.

"w... why?" she asked.

"you see... i'm currently still recalling. yes, i do remember someone called 'y/n', i can link it to you, but i still can't recall what we shared. i need some time before i can fully remember... are you okay to wait until then?" i asked.

"oh that- of course. i thought you were going to say something about forgetting that we liked each other and end our relationship lol, i had a fright of my life- that's good to hear. sure, take your time," she replied.

"thank you," i said, flashing a smile.

"no probs, just don't make we wait too long okay?" she said.

don't make me wait too long... that sounds so familiar.

at that moment, my head started hurting again as some memories played in my head. 'i won't force you if you're uncomfortable but don't keep me waiting okay?'

i let out an 'ah' as i held my head in pain.

"are you okay? did i say something wrong or something?" y/n asked worriedly.

"no no it's not you... it's just that some memories came back to me..." i assured.

"don't force yourself to recall anything alright? just get sufficient rest for the next few days, it'll all come back soon, i promise," she comforted as i nodded back.

"i'll go get you some water," she said, leaving the ward.

within seconds, the door opened again, but it wasn't y/n who came in.

"doing fine i see? should've hit you more right?" he asked, letting out a sinister laugh.

"what are you doing here? y/n said that the police had taken you away," i replied.

"y/n? lol no, i saw no police at all, maybe she's lying to you, little patient," he said, letting out a smirk.

"so what are you doing here?" i asked.

"here to get rid of you once and for all," he replied simply, revealing a knife in his pocket.

suddenly, the door barged open as police came in.

"police! don't move!" they shouted as beomgyu attempted to run off but of course, failed.

y/n followed after, immediately rushing to me and i pulled her into a hug.

"are you okay?" she asked.

"i'm fine," i assured.

"i saw beomgyu coming in so i quickly called the police. i thought he was taken by the police long ago but turns out i was wrong..." she explained.

"it's fine it's fine... what matters is that you're okay and i'm okay," i cooed.

"somehow you seem more mature after this accident hm?" she asked.

"i'm always mature," i stated proudly as she gave me that 'you-better-think-twice' face.

"okay maybe not all the time but... in front of you, i am," i said, pulling her face close to mine.

"oh real-" before she could go on, i cut her off, putting my lips on hers. this was probably the taste i would miss most if i actually died.

y/n pov:

after a week, the doctor declared that taehyun was ready to be discharged. and yes, he remembers everyone now, and almost everything he did before. including... the childish ones. he finally took back his words that 'he's always mature'. and of course i teased him for that all the time. and both of us... loving couple as if we've lived together for a whole half of our lives.

a.n okay so next chap is just the after stuff... yeahhhhhh ;)) see yall there ^-^