3.4

y/n pov:

not long after, class ended and taehyun came running over.

"y/n!" he called excitedly.

"yes that's my name," i replied.

"i love you," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"aw since when were you this clingy, hm?" i asked, "you act like you haven't seen me for years."

"no don't say that, i don't want that to happen," he said, looking down towards me.

"of course it won't," i replied, ruffling his hair, "we'll be together forever won't we?"

"definitely," he replied, leaning in as our lips met.

"can we go home now?" i asked.

"who's?" he asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"i mean- i'll go to mine and you'll go to yours-" i quickly replied, feeling my face heating up, "don't think too far."

"it wouldn't harm to meet your parents, will it?" he asked.

"stop talking nonsense," i said, slapping his arm lightly.

"i'm serious," he replied.

"i'm serious," i mimicked, "you think i'm not?"

"so..?" he asked.

"no go," i replied, "it's too soon okay?"

"fine..." he replied, pouting, "i won't force you if you're uncomfortable but don't keep me waiting, okay?"

"deal," i replied, tipping my toes and leaving a peck on his cheek, "let's go."

with that, we made our way out of school and taehyun decided to walk me home. on the way home, we talked about everything under the sun, and i was really happy. how i wish this moment would just stay here forever...

not long after, we reached my doorstep.

"goodbye my little princess," he said, caressing my cheeks.

"bye bye!" i said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"stay safe yeah?" he asked as i nodded.

"see you soon," i said, slowly letting go of him. i looked at his silhouette slowly decrease in size as smiled to myself.

before i could turn around and open my door, someone covered my mouth and pulled me off from where i was, and before i knew it, i lost consciousness.

taehyun pov:

"goodbye my little princess," i said as i caressed y/n's cheeks. who knew how long later would i be able to do so again?

"bye bye!" she said as her hands made their way around my waist.

"stay safe yeah?" i said as she nodded quickly.

"see you soon," she said, loosening her grip on me. how i wish i could stay here longer...

with that, i turned around and slowly walked off, looking back occasionally. the first few times i looked back, i would see y/n looking back at me, waving when she realised i turned back, but when i looked back again, she wasn't there anymore. she went in so quickly...

y/n pov:

i slowly blinked as i opened my eyes. i was in a dark room with minimal sunlight, just enough to see items around me, but nothing more. i was being fully tied to a chair, with my mouth being taped up. i tried wriggling my way out of the ropes but to no avail.

"she's awake," a unfamiliar voice said.

"what do we do now?" another asked.

"just wait. the show's coming," the last said. this voice seemed familiar, but i couldn't seem to make it out since the voice was a little muffled. what show though...

a.n update~