2.3

y/n pov:

>> time skip for like one month~ >>

a whole month has passed. i have been at this new school for a whole term. already. but yet, i still think of taehyun every now and then. i wonder if he will appear one day at class, if i will see him one day at the canteen, if i even have any chance to meet him ever again. why am i even thinking about him so much? choi y/n, your time with taehyun has already ended! you told him to keep a distance from you, he did it, but what are you doing?

"y/n!!! did you hear me??? i'm talking to you bestie," beomgyu said.

"oh oh, sorry..." i replied, "thinking about something again..."

"oo okay, but please pay more attention to me... i always talk to you, and you're always thinking about something else, or perhaps someone else. am i even your friend, y/n?" beomgyu asked.

"sorry beomgyu, i won't do that again... i'll start sharing more about myself soon, and i'll never think about something else again okay?" i said.

"yayy!" beomgyu cheered.

maybe this was a sign for me to put down whatever feelings i had towards taehyun... it was a sign i should just... put taehyun down once and for all... and everything i had with him would just be part of the past, those memories i would appreciate but not go back to... goodbye taehyun... from today, everything i had with you will just be part of my past...

"class, today we have students from the transfer program joining us. come in," ms jang said. a row of unfamiliar students came in, walking one by one. until i saw the last person... kang taehyun... why did you have to appear right now? the point i don't want anything to do with you, where i don't want you in my life ever again?

"each of you, do self introductions!" ms jang said. i became very restless as i looked at taehyun, why was he back? 

"hi i am kang taehyun, i'm the same age as yall and born in feburary..." 

why? i finally decided to let go, move on, and you had to just- 

"students, anyone in particular you would like to pair with? if not i will get the transferees to choose their own partners," ms jang said. 

oh my god... choose themselves? isn't kang taehyun going to just go straight at me? should i pair with a random transferee then? whatever, if i've totally let go of him, i wouldn't have any problem dealing with him right? then it should be okay... yeah... just a test for myself... 

a few students stood up and chose random transferees as ms jang asked about their reasons. 

"oh she looks cute," one said as the class burst into laughter. if taehyun stays something like this i swear to god i will not hesitate to-

at that moment, one student pointed to taehyun and said, "ms jang, i'd like to pair with him!" 

a.n sorry for the late updates >< anyway,, WEi starry night release!!!! go listen!! its so nice ><