1.8

y/n pov:

ughh... let's just pray break time will go well... i mean, how bad could it get... right?

the eating process went well, or so i thought. i didn't hear that much of whispers, neither did i see anyone pointing at me. did that kang taehyun do something? not my business i guess, he started all these, of course he should end it. people were probably talking about it behind my back, maybe i was just too blind to notice. i went back to the classroom, naively thinking that nothing was gonna happen. the classroom door was closed, but i saw students from outside. does this school have a habit of leaving doors closed? i opened the door and saw everyone looking at me. what's going on- at that moment, someone held on to me as i heard sounds of water splashing, also feeling some water falling on me. huh? i slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see who it was. taehyun?- what was he... as i looked closely, his hair was slightly wet as water was dripping from his hair. i quickly pushed him away and backed off, making my way to the toilet. i needed to dry the back of my shirt, right? taehyun blocked off the front but not the back, so my back is more or less wet.

taehyun pov:

i finished eating my food as i went back to the classroom first. i went to my seat and sat down. i looked at y/n's table, there was a book there, labeled 'diary'. should i look? it's kind of invading privacy but... she wouldn't mind, right? i took the diary from her table and looked at the first few pages.

3 january 2021

hello diary! i just bought you from the store yesterday, you will be my diary for this year! since my english is kinda not my strength, i'll write a one-page diary each day, that's what mrs kim told me to do last year and i never did. and that of course resulted in my failure- anyway not mentioning that, hello diary! please endure my bad english and hope we have a good time together! i'm so excited for school tomorrow, it's gonna be my first time as a student in a new school, there's gonna be a whole new phase of my life opened. it's quite late already so... good night diary! see you tomorrow~

i laughed to myself as i read through. aish so cute... wait no i'm not meant to think this way- i flipped to the next page and continued reading.

4 january 2021

hello diary! today's an infuriating day! it's only my first day in school and i've already gotten into detention. not to mention, with my hated deskmate!!! he's so annoying, and i just hate his guts. the way he talks, ugh just bad. please i really want to cancel him from my life, i'm gonna call my lawyer to sue him soon (/hj) but still, fact is that i hate him. why must i be stuck with him in detention... ughh i just wanna get out... whatever, i'm tired so i'm gonna take a short nap, good night diary!

hello diary! now, i'm stuck with that one and only infamous deskmate of mine, kang taehyun. do you know what? we kissed! on the first day of school already! am i starting to like him? this can't be... whatever, now i gotta spend the night with him, cuz we're both locked in the classroom. what luck, i know right??? anyway, gotta do my homework now, good night!

there shouldn't be anything on the next page, right? i flipped to the next page...

a.n sorry for slow updates hhh didn't have time to write ;-; i wrote alot today tho >< i present yall, triple update~