3.7

y/n pov: 

i used all my strength and slowly dragged myself to where taehyun was.

"y...n..." he said between breaths.

"yes i'm here," i said, quickly pulling him into my embrace.

"i'm sorry taehyun... if not for me... none of these would have happened... i'm so sorry..." i whispered, tears falling while looking at his wounds, mercilessly oozing blood.

"i understand... you didn't mean for this either, so stop blaming yourself okay? now, let's get out of here, alright?" taehyun softly replied, forcing a smile.

"yeah... let's go..." i said as i struggled to get myself standing while holding on to taehyun. he had been hit until he barely had strength to do anything. and his headache was not helping at all.

i found my phone lying somewhere in that room so i quickly dialed for an ambulance.

"everything will be alright... nothing must happen to you..." i said repeatedly while holding him.

after what seemed like an eternity, the sirens of the ambulance could finally be heard as the paramedics rushed in. they brought taehyun away on the stretcher, but no one bothered about me. i mean, i wasn't hurt or anything, and i wasn't allowed to go with taehyun on the ambulance since i 'wasn't his family' so there i was, left alone in that dark house.

taehyun pov:

my head was hurting so much... everything around me was in a blur. i heard people talking, but i couldn't make out what they were saying. i saw stuff around me, but i couldn't make out where i was. and i saw people around me, but i couldn't make out who they were.

"taehyun ah! you're awake!" i heard a voice say as i slowly forced my eyes opened.

there stood a man around my age, smiling at me. who is he...

"do i know you?" i asked.

"do you... not remember who i am?" he asked back as i shook my head.

"the doctor said you were hit on your head, there was a possibility you would lose your memory... it's true..." he said.

"who are you, where am i, what happened?" i asked.

"i'm yeosang, your brother. you're in the hospital right now, and i don't know what exactly happened. all they said was that a girl your age called for paramedics and got you here. they didn't say who, neither did they say what happened," he explained.

"y/n..." i called out, "where is she?" somehow, i forgot almost everything, i only recalled someone called y/n. i couldn't remember who she was to me either though...

a.n and more... oh no this is getting out of hand-