Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever

Start from the beginning

So Luke sat in the back seat ok,... What why?

Then I saw that Eli sat beside Luke,.
Ok so is this car going to drive by itself, by the looks of it and the logo outside it is mercedes,and I have the same model then how come these people don't need to drive this?

Just as I was about to ask Luke,a middle aged man came and sat on the driver seat.. thank god I didn't ask anyone,the great Lucas Xavier Knight would have been a laughing stock.

As we were still in the car,the driver was very weird,if I tell you,I mean that person was glancing at me every 10 seconds,and it looked like he was waiting for me to do something, what do I look like some Anaconda that is going to devour him,if he doesn't look at me. And Luke and Eli were sleeping without a care. I can relate with Eli, but why was Luke sleeping?

I just looked outside the window,yeah the place is good, but it's completely different from London.

Ofcourse it will be different you monkey,this a different country,a different city, different culture, different language, different cuisine and many more things. That annoying voice replied,as if I didn't know about those things.

And when I was arguing with my inner annoying voice,the driver seemed to be fed up of his curiosity and finally asked me.

"Mr Knight, you look exactly like your brother I mean except for your eye colour and hair colour, so you are not his older brother are you? Oh! You are the twin , yeah yeah right. Oh! Ok then you can enjoy the weather." He questioned and answered both by himself,wow! Then why the hell did he ask me?

I just say quietly, apparently different peoples who are already starting to annoy me.

We finally reached and I looked at the mansion infront of me, or shall I say mini palace, why do a family of 4 people need this much big house, wouldn't they get lost or something.

Lucas, please I beg you please behave like the fifth richest man in the world you are, by the way you are behaving anyone will
think that you are some normal worker or something. You can have yourself a real palace too, you donkey. That annoying voice again said to me.

Ofcourse I know that I bloody made my precious company with blood and sweat. I was just stating the obvious. I just rolled my eyes and finally entered the you know what I mean.

Apparently it seems that no-one knew about my arrival,as the people speaking in the living area dramatically stopped discussing and looked at me as if I am an alien landed in their home straight from Saturn.

And I recognised most of them or more like everyone, The tall, handsome muscular,fair bearded man is going to be my future father in law he is Ranvijay Rai. And the young,tall I mean he might be an inch taller than me and that offended me, fair and handsome man is Ram Rai, The Beautiful lady now gaping at me is Sanjana Rai as my sister has mentioned loving the dresses made by her company.
Next to them was a person,I knew and just acknowledged each others presence is Ace Martinez,oh so even he is related to them. and next one was my favourite but due to my strict and hot headed billionaire persona I couldn't openly over exaggerate myself. I mean I the great Lucas Xavier Knight is a fan of Neel Martinez. He is also shocked on seeing me, same here brother same here, and at that time I glanced at Eli to look at his condition, because Eli bloody worshipped Neel Martinez more than me, but he looked extremely calm,and I snickered at that, because I knew better than that, inside him there was no calm, only a turmoil. Well now let's focus on Neel.

Stop bloody looking at him LUCAS and please stop being a fangirl over him,I can literally hear you squeaking in my mind,I mean yours,...no ours, but yeah ours. Please for the love of ourselves please behave. That thing exclaimed,ha! I was not even showing any kind of emotions to begin with and what a man can't appreciate his favourites now,that is hypocrisy.