The New Start

Kim Rok Soo woke up as a Baby girl. But as times pass her personality change because of Jour. Kim Rok Soo realize why Cale Henituse turn into a trash because of her father.

And Cale is often get beat up by the servants and mock her too. Because Jour is frown a fallen household. after Jour's death the Abuse and mocking of the servants gotten worst. And Deruth didn't know and just work. Cale try to tell him but Deruth neglected Cale.

Till one day, Cale who's hiding in the storage room of the Henituse castle. She's hiding because of the servants.

Little 8 years old Cale carrying a Candle as her light from the dark. Cale is dirty and full of wounds. Cale is in completely pain as he pray.

"Why is the world so cruel...?? Why is the world making me suffer...?? I just want to live peaceful and happy but Why...?? Please give a light or sign for why are you doing this..?? please let this candle be my light at least.... " Cale said assuming a God will help her. But no one Cale can only hear a loud silence and the sizzling flames of the candle.

No gods heard Cale but the celestial, demonic realms and middle world heard her. Celestial and Demonic realm release a energy and transport it to the middle world along. With the three realm's energy creating a new power.

Light begin to cover Cale's hand and her eyes glow then a flash of light.Cale woke up in the middle of a forest the candle on her side."where am I..?? " Cale scratch her head. Cale saw the candle that's still had lit on and not melting.

Cale got up at the ground. She hold the Candle then two birds land in the branch."Hey look the kid woke up" a male pitchy voice said. Cale look around to see who it is. But no one is there except the birds. She look at the two animals. "Hey why is she staring at us..?? " female voice said. "did the birds just talk..?? " Cale said making an eye contact to the birds. "what a weird kid..." the male pitch voice said. As two birds flee away from her.

"Woah...!! The bird talks..!! "Cale jump out then Cale's hand touch the soil beautiful flowers cover the ground. Cale look at the flowers her sitting at. "What is happening..!?" Cale said freaking out.

Cale look at the candle. "Did some gods listen to me..??" she ask the candle. Cale went back to Henituse castle she's at his room. "I wonder... What else I can do.. " she said looking at the candle falling asleep.