"Sebastian" Bree scolded and elbowed him in the arm "How are you sweetie? You don't look so good, sit down"

Is it even a good idea to tell them?

I huffed and sat down on the couch, curling myself in the blanket next to Alena.

"I'm fine. I was just in serious need of socialisation" I mumbled.

"Well, maybe we shouldn't stay cooped up in your apartment?" Sebastian suggested as he sat down beside me and tossed a chocolate covered peanut, that he got fork the jar on the kitchen counter, into his mouth.

"Yeah, maybe we should go for a drink? It's still early. It'll be good to go out. Draco works you way to hard"

Yeah, that'll be right.

"Oh yes!" Sebastian stood up "I have the perfect place. Honey, get up and look pretty, we're going out. I'm sure that won't be hard for you" he whispered before shooting me a quick wink.

I hung my head down to ignore my blush before standing up as well.

"Ok, give me 20"

"Are you sure about this place, Seb?" Bree asked as we sat our selves down at the bar. This club was loud and crowed with people. It was the perfect party scene but something about it just seemed so sketchy, like it was too
Good to be true.

"Yeah! It's really expensive but I know the owner" he waved off before tapping his long fingers on the bar bench and gesturing for the tender to serve us "Hey, could I get a lime Corona"

"Sure thing" the bar tender nodded "And anything for the ladies?" He looked towards us.

"Sex on the beach please"Bree smiled.

"I'll just have a raspberry Vodka, Thanks" I smiled shyly as he nodded and walked away to prepare our drinks.

"So, wait—you know the owner?" Bree asked Sebastian who sat in between us both.

"Yeah, he's an old friend from business school. As you can tell, he got off better the I did" he joked "But he owes me a massive favour so everything's on the house"

"Here are your drinks" the tender placed each drink in front of us "That'll be—"

"We're with Carmen" Sebastian said simply. The tender nodded.

"Enjoy" before walking away.

"That was easy" Bree laughed and downed half her drink "Wow! That's actually really good"

I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. Maybe this was what I really needed, to get out of my apartment.

I hadn't really been anywhere Except work and I think it was finally taking its toll. Along with the Draco stuff, I felt trapped so it was nice to relax a little. I just needed to drink an forget for a few hours.

"Honey!" Bree shouted over the music. I looked up from my drink "Wanna dance?"

I nodded before sipping the rest of my drink. She squealed and hopped down from her seat, holding her hand out for me to take. I happily took it before she leaded me onto the dance floor.

It really was crowded, I was pressed against someone with every move that I made but for some reason, I loved it. Having the lyrics to the music be the only thing I could focus on, was amazing.

It was hot, my body started to break into a sweat as Bree and I danced, but I couldn't care less. The alcohol was starting to take it's toll and I felt the problems of my everyday life fade away. Sometimes being a light weight was a good thing.

I closed my eyes and focused on the vibration around my moving feet, the music blast and rattle my body from the inside out. I didn't even notice when someone grabbed my hips until they spoke into my ear.

"Hey, Honey" I opened my eyes and looked to my side, seeing it was onto Sebastian.

"I'm gonna go get another drink!" Bree yelled.

"I'll have one!" I answered as she nodded and walked away. Once out of sight, I spun my body around and hung my arms over his neck, moving my body to the same rhythm as his. His breath was hot against my face, his hands roaming around my hips, creeping lower but I didn't even notice.

He pressed his forehead against mine, licking his lips, his eyes trailing over my features as we danced. For once, I wasn't thinking about anything, I was ready to do anything and everything.

The alcohol burning in my system and the adrenaline pumping through my veins, I felt as though I could never sit down again.

I closed my eyes and let Sebastian guide my body to the music.

"You look so pretty" he whispered and I only hummed, a wide smile spreading on my face.

Draco wasn't even existing in this moment.

"Honey" he lifted my chin up with a single finger and looked my in the eyes "Can I kiss you?" I only smiled and nodded before reaching up and pressing my lips against his.

The kiss was slow and passionate. Unlike any other I had shared with Draco. He took his time and moved his lips slowly, guiding my lips and it just felt so natural.

It felt so normal as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and started sucking lightly on my lower lip, making my stomach explode.

I didn't even think that just 1 hour prior, I had Draco on top of me, his head between my legs.

He didn't matter and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

I'm so sorry it's been so long omg.

I hate how I wrote this ew but ily all <3

Word count 1539.