Chapter 14

Bonnie woke up in the back room with Cassidy looming over him.

"Well, thank God for that! Ol' Bonnie's up an' at it again! What happened?" She asked.

"Freddy and I..." Bonnie shook, remembering every second of his first kiss with Freddy. His nerves were in several knots. "We...kissed..."

"And how's that bad enough to the point where ya passed out?" The boss questioned.

"I've kinda...liked him for a long time...I just never thought he'd like me back..." Bonnie shook in embarrassment.

Cass laughed. "Do you have any idea how red your face is? You look like a tomato!"

"D-do I really?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah. Ya do. And keep in mind, I'm your boss. You can't really hide anything from me." Cass shook her head, her orange hair bouncing.

"Right." Bonnie was very embarrassed, regardless.

Freddy almost knocked down the door.

"Bonnie! Are you okay?!" Freddy ran up to Bonnie and took both of his hands once again.

"Yes. I was just...surprised by your actions." Bonnie replied.

"Oh, thank the good Lord for that." Freddy pecked his lover on the cheek. Bonnie turned a little pink.

"Well, looks like I'm done here." Cass wiped her brow free of invisible sweat. "Later, boys." The boss winked suggestively at Bonnie and left. Bonnie turned red.

"What was that wink for?" Freddy asked.

"You don't wanna know..."

~~~

"BOOOOOOOOOOONNIIIIIIIIIE!"

Chica nearly bulldozed through Bonnie's door.

"What gives, blonde?!" Bonnie jumped in fright.

"I heard you two-" Chic pointed a finger at Freddy and Bonnie, "are a couple! Coooooooooongrats!" The blonde jumped like a cheerleader.

"So we came down to thank you ourselves!" Mike and Foxy came through the door holding hands.

"Hey, Bon," Mike and Bonnie exchanged a hug. "Way to go. You've finally gotten together!"

"Thanks for the help." Bonnie replied. "It probably would have been forever until I'd have told him otherwise."

"No problem." Mike replied. Foxy wrapped an arm around the guard's waist.

"It was smart of ye to come to Mikey here for help. He does know quite a bit about love, after all~..." Foxy grinned a suggestive grin and flipped up his eye patch. Mike turned red and rolled his eyes.

"We're not bringing that up here." He huffed. Everyone laughed.

"Hey, does ya boss not get to come in and say anything?" Cass knocked on the door.

"Boss!" Everyone greeted her with a warm smile.

"'Ey, guys!" Everyone exchanged hugs with the redheaded woman, except for Mike. They just shook hands.

"Well, now what?" Bonie asked.

"We could always just hang out and eat pizza." Chica replied. Everyone laughed again.

"Hey, Bonnie," Freddy pulled his lover aside. "You don't mind if I-"

"I'd love to." Bonnie smiled and wrapped his arms around the taller man's waist. Freddy did the same and the two kissed.

Everyone oohed.

~~~
THE END!
~~~

*le clap noises*

Alright, alright, human beings. There's a few ways I wanna do this.

The first is that I write a new fanfiction which is a continuation of this, for Foxy and Mike.

Another is writing one for my old OC, Emily, and Golden Freddy. I don't know how many of you would like to see that, though.

A final idea is that I combine a selected few characters from my crack fanfiction, FNAF on Drugs, and write another continuation of this. Any way we choose it, it's a continuation of this.

let me know what you guys want to see!

AUTHOR OUT!