Chapter 13

"Freddy..." Bonnie gently shook his friend awake. "Freddy! Wake up!"

"Oh. Sorry about that, Bon. What time is it?" Freddy sat up.

"Three am."

"That's a relief. At least we didn't oversleep."

"That it is. Um, by the way..." Bonnie suddenly became very red-faced.

'Uh-oh.' Freddy knew just what the smaller man was about to ask, and he knew there was no chance he could get away with lying.

"Did you read that notebook that's on the nightstand last night?" Bonnie asked.

Freddy sighed. "Now before you say anything, I had picked it up and dropped it by mistake. Originally I had planned not to do it. The pages opened and I saw my name. I couldn't help but get curious. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Bonnie sat there for a second, numb to the bone. "How many entries did you read?"

Freddy swallowed. "All of them."

Bonnie couldn't say a thing.

"But," Freddy held up a hand. "I've actually been wanting to tell you for I while that I've felt the same way for a long time."

"R-really?" Bonnie squeaked.

"Really." Freddy took both of Bonnie's hands in his own. Bonnie's face was bright red.

"I-Uh..." Bonnie was very quiet. "I don't know what to say..."

"How long have you liked me for?" Freddy asked, staring deep into Bonnie's eyes.

"Uh..." Bonnie turned even more red. "Three years."

"Huh. Three years." Freddy paused. "Then I guess you deserve this." With that, he crashed his lips onto Bonnie's. Bonnie flinched and he felt his ears and neck turn red, but he kissed back, all the same. They stuck like that for a hot second, but to Bonnie, it felt like forever. And that's just how long he wanted it to last.

"Bonnie? Snap out of it, Bon!" Freddy snapped his fingers a few times. Bonnie was frozen, eyes wide, even after they pulled away from each other.

"Bonnie? Bonnie?"

Bonnie didn't say anything. Instead, he passed out in Freddy's arms.