Chapter 8

After an exhausting day of watching little kids, Freddy decided to check on Golden Freddy in the safe room.

"Hey, big bro," He rapped on the door. "Open up."

The dozens of locks on the back of the door clicked and Golden Freddy peeked out of the crack in the door.

"Come in." He opened the door all the way.

Freddy silent padded into the room. "Still a mess, as usual, big brother."

"Shut up." Golden Freddy, or Goldie, punched his little brother on the arm and laughed.

"So what brings you here?" Goldie sat on the floor and motioned for Freddy to do the same. Freddy sat next to Goldie.

"Eh, just wanted to hang out. Something wrong with that?" Freddy asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Goldie's eyes were cast upon the Springtrap suit in the corner.

"How's old Golden Bonnie doing?"

"Still not moving around." Goldie replied with a huff.

"What's the matter? You seem a little disturbed." Freddy took note of this right away. Then he realized it. "You crushing on Springtrap, there?"

"Shut up." Goldie frowned.

"Heh heh...." Freddy let out a chuckle. Goldie turned red and looked away.

"But seriously, from the look on your face, one could assume you have a crush on him." Freddy shrugged.

"Eh...about that..." Goldie stammered.

"So you do like him."

"Hey, I'm slowly getting over it!" Goldie snapped.

"Oi, I believe you." Freddy held up two hands in surrender. "I'm not going to make fun of you for it, I've got a crush, too."

"Really?" Goldie's black eyes lightened. "Please tell me it's on Chica."

"Why the hell would I date her? She's
'anime-characters-only' sexual." Goldie burst into laughter.

"Yup." Freddy grinned, seeing that now was a good time to cut up. "Not asexual, not pansexual, she's 'DATE ME, LIGHT YAGAME' sexual." Goldie's laughter increased.

"Alright, alright, calm down. We don't need the others hearing this." Freddy silenced his brother.

"So anyway, who's this crush on? Since there's no other females here and I swear, you know I'd kill you if you were dating a patron, you're gay, right?" Goldie asked.

Freddy sighed. "Yeah. You're taking it better than I thought you would."

Goldie chuckled. "Eh, well, I have no reason to complain. We're both gay. So who is it, Foxy?"

"Nah, he's dating the guard, actually, at least from what I've picked up." Freddy replied.

"Seriously? What's the guy's name?"

"Michael. Michael Schmidt. He prefers to be called Mike."

"Huh." Goldie smirked. "Does he have a nice ass?"

"Golden!"

"Well, I know Foxy like the back of my own hand, and if there's one thing I know it's that the main reason he dated someone is for their ass."

"Well, yeah, but this time it's different."

"Really?"

"Really. He's hooked on this guy."

"Real hilarious. You've always made the worst jokes, you know?"

"Damn right I have."

"Ah, this is what you're my brother." Goldie grinned.

"...Dude, we have no choice."

"I know." Goldie replied. "Anyway, who's your crush? Don't tell me...Bonnie."

"Caught me." Freddy sighed.

"Caught ya?" Goldie asked. "I'm the first person you've told, aren't I?"

Freddy nodded. "Shameful, am I right?"

"Barely. He's got a nicer ass than Foxy."

"GOLDEN."

"Sorry!"

"You're not sorry, are you?"

"Nope." Goldie grinned.

Freddy sighed. "Alright, you win. I'm off to go bother the others."

"Alright, bro, and hey," Goldie stopped Freddy. "When're you gonna tell him?"

Freddy hesitated. "I'll tell you when I do."

"Okay then, come back any time!"

"Later, bro."

With that, Freddy unlocked the dozens of locks on the safe room door and left.