Chapter 5

Bonnie wasted no time in getting back to his room.

"Huh?" He noticed right away that his notebook was in a different spot than before. He flipped through it. It was still blank.

"Thank goodness." He said to nobody in particular. He was glad there was nothing written in it.

Yet.

He flopped down on his bed and set to work with writing a "love note". He stopped to compose himself by taking a deep breath, then began to write:

Dear Freddy:

I don't know if I've ever said this before, but I like you as more than a friend. Maybe it's obvious to you, maybe it isn't. I just wanted to get it off my chest that you're a great singer, an awesome boss, and the best with children out of all three of us.

I hope maybe one day you can learn to like me the same.

~Bonnie

'There.' Bonnie set down his pencil and closed the notebook. Mike was right! He felt much better and a lot less stressful about how Freddy felt towards him. Bonnie gently slipped the notebook into a drawer in the small nightstand next to his bed. He shivered at the thought of one of the others finding the note. Good thing they knew not to be in his room without permission.

The purple-haired man was busy re-tying his ponytail in the mirror when Chica knocked at his door.

"Come in." Bonnie replied, not leaving the mirror.

"Hey, Bonnie!" Chica sprung into the room like Pinkie Pie. "You wanna come down to the kitchen and eat pizza? Everyone else is there, even Golden Freddy!"

"Golden Freddy, huh? I thought that guy never came out of the closet." Bonnie brushed out some of the hair in his ponytail.

"It's a safe room, you dummy, and I swear he's in there!! Now come on! Quit making yourself all pretty like a girly-girl!" Chica grabbed Bonnie by the arm.

"I'm a guy, Chica..." Bonnie didn't even bother to finish his sentence. "Fine. I'll come." Chica let out a "yay!" and dragged Bonnie down to the kitchen.

"Stay here." She said outside the kitchen door. She had a mysterious, mischievous glimmer in her purple eyes, one that Bonnie did not like. He decided not to object, though, and decided to wait patiently for her.

"Alright," Chica called from behind the door. "You can come in now!"

Bonnie opened the door.

"Bonnie, don't-!"

Freddy was cut off by a bucket of water pouring from the door frame onto Bonnie's head.

Everyone in the room fell dead silent before Chica began to laugh hysterically. Bonnie's hair was drenched. He stood shocked in the doorway. Only Freddy and Chica were in the room with him. Freddy looked like he was ready to apologize for years, but Chica looked like she didn't regret a thing.

"Bonnie, I'm-" Freddy was cut off by Bonnie silently turning on his heel, slamming the door in their faces, and leaving.