"Oh my God." Steve muttered.

Alexei looked at them with a grin, "Family, back together again."

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think we can use this term anymore, can we?" Melina stated as she took a shot of vodka.

"Agreed. So here's what's gonna happen-" Natasha replied but being cut off by the Russian super soldier.

"Okay. A reunion then, huh?"

"What?"

"I don't think it's that too, seeing Captain America is here also, I suppose there is something the Avengers cannot solve, am I right?" Melina said as she looked at Steve.

"We need to find the Red Room, so either you tell us where it is or we gonna find it ourselves no matter how long it takes."

"Natasha, don't slouch." Melina firmly said.

"I'm not slouching."

She quickly repositioned her body, trying to deny what her mother said.

"Yes. Yes, you are."

"I don't slouch."

"You're going to get a back hump." Melina added.

"Listen to your mother- Up, up." Alexei said as he straightened his spine.

"Oh, my God, this- All right, enough. All of you." Natasha said frustratingly.

"I didn't say anything. That's not fair." Yelena said.

While they were bickering, Steve somehow formed a small smile as he saw the family dynamic in front of him although they were trying hard to deny it.

"Here's what's gonna happen-" Natasha raised her voice.

"I don't want any food." Yelena stated as Melina was putting some on her plate.

"Eat a little something, Yelena, for God's sake." Melina argued.

Seeing Natasha was about to explode, Steve quickly held her hand and squeezed it gently to calm her down.

"All right, guys. Listen, we really need to find the Red Room. Natasha said you know about it and I really need you to tell me where it is. You don't have to join us, we can handle it ourselves but we only need the location." Steve said calmly.

"Finding Dreykov is not a fantasy. It's an unfinished business." Natasha added.

"You can't defeat a man who commands the very will of others. You never saw the culmination of what we started in America." Melina said as she looked at Alexei, "Nor did you."

She got up from her seat.

"Natasha, always focus, focus. Get what you want." Alexei said.

Natasha felt like smokes coming from her ears but Melina came back with a tablet on her hand.

She pressed and swiped her finger on the screen as they all waited and curious at what she wanted to do or show.

"Come in." She instructed.

The back door suddenly opened and a pig came in and walked towards the table.

"Did that pig just open the door?" Natasha asked with a disbelief look.

"Yes. It did." Melina replied.

"Good boy Alexei, good boy." She praised and pet it as they all turned their gaze at Melina.

"You named the pig after me?"

"You don't see the resemblance?" Melina answered him as Steve almost snorted at the reply.