Chapter 7

After getting your messy breakfast and a bath, Tony brought you to the compound park.

You ran freely around the park before Bruce came with a tricycle that he bought yesterday just for you.

A wide grin formed on your face with shining eyes. You jumped around excitedly while waiting for your uncle to set it up for you.

Being a smart kid, you already mastered the tricycle after Tony taught you in the third round. He and Bruce watched you from a distance until a very loud sound invading your tiny ears.

From afar, you saw the Quinjet slowing down and ready to land. You instantly stopped at paddling and left your tricycle to run towards the jet.

"Hey not so fast, kid."

Even though you had a pair of little legs, it seemed that Tony still couldn't catch you.

He was worried that you might trip and fall so he ignored his old pair of lungs as he ran fast to follow you.

"Mama! Mama!" You yelled excitedly as you saw Natasha walked out from the jet.

You ran towards her while stretching out your arms and she immediately caught you and hugged you tightly. She lifted you up and kissed your cheeks making you giggled.

"How was your day with uncle Tony and uncle Bruce, detka (baby)?" Natasha asked her daughter with a smile.

"Good mama. Uncle Tony read me stowies, I eat mac n cheese and Uncle Bruce bot me a tyaicle." You said as you pointed at your new red tricycle.

She fake gasped as she chuckled at your pronounciation, "Oh did he?"

"Mhmm. Uncle Tony has a shiny hands too mama. It was red. I wike red."

Tony came and trying to catch his breath after the running shenanigans.

"Uhh what?" He asked when he noticed the Russian was glaring at him.

"Hey detka (baby). Why don't you go play with Uncle Steve for a while. Mama wants to talk to Uncle Tony for a minute."

"Okay."

She immediately handed you to Steve who was just passing by.

He didn't what was happening but he willingly held out his hand to grab you under your armpits. He brought you inside the compound while bouncing you up in the air as your laugh was all they could hear.

Natasha cleared her throat as her gaze was now returning to the billionaire.

"So? Anything I need to know what happened when I was gone? Key word, hands and red." Natasha lifted her left eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"Wait, she told you? She promised me not to when I bought the tricycle. That little red-"

"You bribed my daughter now? She's only three, Stark." Natasha smirked as he felt so small now under her gaze.

"Uhh sooo, umm- Actually this is not really, completely my fault. But I will take the blame. I'm sorry."

He explained the details with a trembled tone. He was completely frightened when he saw the redhead's face.

"Ughh you should be grateful nothing bad happened to my daughter, Tony. If not, I will kill you without hesitation."

She was mad but things already happened and she felt relieved when nothing serious happened to her miracle.

It was an accident and she didn't want to make it a big deal when everything turned out okay.

Tony has learnt his lesson and took care of you more careful now. He loved you and didn't want anything bad happened to you.