One | Andromedas Flowers

Authors note before we begin (please read):

Hey y'all, welcome to a new book (potential series) that I'm going to be working on! I'm super excited for this new project, and I've posted the first 20 chapters to give you readers some stuff to work with, as I know I hate reading chapter per chapter.

A couple of important things before we start: like I said in the summary, the content of this book will contain stuff that happened in both the book and the movie's of the Harry Potter series, but, don't be alarmed if there are names and whatnot that you do not recognize, as I've added more than one original character into this book! Two. The plot is a wild rampage of the thoughts running through my head, so, it might not be the cleanest thing in the world, and I'm sure there will be moments where shit will get confusing, or simply strange. I'm aware of this, and would like to invite you to just go with the flow as some of the rather odd plot points is what keeps me writing.

So, you don't need to let me know if you're confused (especially in the beginning), because I know it's going to be—I'm introducing a lot of new characters and ideas—but I hope to do so in such a way that gets a lot of it over with in the beginning.

Three. Again, I warned y'all in the summary, but I want to make another moment to say that there will be explicit content here, please know your limits and stay within them as I'm not going to put warnings before chapters with said explicit content in them. I will, however, put warnings if I end up deciding to put some more... niche content (kinks and whatnot), but that will be something to look out in future chapters (perhaps; we'll see).

As for trigger warnings, there will be minor triggers throughout the book that I probably won't warn about (mention of disordered eating, other unhealthy coping mechanisms), but, again: if in the future I decide to put more explicit triggers, I will warn you beforehand.

Other than that, please enjoy! I've done my best to illustrate certain parts, but given that I'm an incredibly inexperienced artist I'm still trying to figure out a style that I like. Not all of them turn out the way I want them to, but I'll still supply them as long as you promise not to judge (and please for the love of God just ignore the hands). I think I experiment with both cartoon-y style and semi realistic, along with some digital editing.

So, without further ado—happy reading.

Xoxo
______________________________

Xoxo______________________________

______________________________

One would expect me to cringe away from open flames after what happened.

Seriously, I actually think Dumbledore thought I'd make a run for it when Snape told us to light our cauldrons first year, or at least, that was the only explanation I could come up with when I had found him lingering in the hallway after.