Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring

Começar do início

Now I'm in the Jeep with all the boys as we make our way to the gas station for slushees.

"I'm telling you Marylin Monroe was murdered she didn't OD." Ethan explained from beside me.

I don't know how we got on this topic.

"Agreed" I stated

"She was a whore who slept with the president of course she was murdered." Hayden said from the back.

I exchanged looks with Ethan then looked at Ash. He gave me a 'what' look and I raised my eyebrow towards the idiot in the back.

"Ohhh" he said then punched Hayden in the eye.

"What the fuck was that for you prick?" He yelled and I smiled.

"Just taking care of my light work." I winked at them then turned back around.

Ethan had turned the music up when it came on. A stupid silly smiled made its ways onto my face when I looked back to Ash finding him already smiling. We silently hummed along while Hayden was screaming it.

~~~

"Phoebe you can't do that." Ethan said worried from beside me.

"Watch me" I smiled as I chugged my slushee successfully not getting a brain freeze.

"Holy hell lady ." His jaw dropped as he spoke.

"Told you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey guys look what I found." Hayden yelled.

We all turned to look at him and after a moment broke out into laughter. He found a clear balloon and was playing with it but it wasn't a balloon.

"Hayden that's not a balloon." I breathed in between laughs.

"What is it." He asked curious continuing to inspect it.

"It's a Condom dumbass." Ethan laughed from beside me.

"Fuck! Ew ew ew." He yelled throwing it at Ethan causing him to start gagging.

The boys were both gagging by the time Asher came back.

"What did I miss?"He questioned with amusement in his eyes.

"Oh nothing." I laughed once more before walking to the Jeep.

~~~~~~

"You really need female friends." Ethan whined as I painted his nails Dark blue.

"Your the girliest I got babe." I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Am not." He sighed

"I'm Re-doing your nails not forcing it for my entertainment." I argued and he shut up knowing I was right.

"What's for dinner? Your night to cook?" Hayden asked coming in plopping on my bed making me get a little nail polish on Ethan.

"Lasagna why?" I asked

"Oooo yay just making sure" he squealed running out of the room.

"He's definitely something else." Ethan sighed

I nodded in response before starting to re dye Ethan's hair dark purple.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around the kitchen gathering the stuff for food. Lasagna noodles, tomato sauce, meat, cottage cheese, peppers, onions, and a shit ton of regular shredded cheese.

I danced around the kitchen to 'wine, beer and whiskey by little big town' As I began layering the lasagna.

After about 10 it was done but I had sauce and cheese everywhere even in my hair.

I bent down putting the food in the oven humming the lyrics to 'Rather feel pain by Alejandro Lema.'

"I'd rather be with you for the rest of my life even though you make me lose my mind."I sang as I adjusted the pan.

"Your crazy in love don't deny it."I sang more as I stood up.

"Your crazy as fuck it's admiring " a deeper voice sang as I felt someone against my back and a hand wrap around the front of my throat.

Okay, this is hot

I was turned around to see Asher eyeing me up and down licking his bottom lip.

Holy fuck

His hair was wet and he was shirtless. It was honestly tough breathing.

As his eyes trailed over me more I looked down realizing what I was wearing.

Oh shit.

I had a black really open neck spaghetti strapped tank paired with some really small booty shorts and I was just bent over.

Whoops

I smiled at him and his eyes flicked to my lips.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He breathed out as I sucked some air in.

Oh my

"Good or bad.?" I questioned lowly as I walked further to him.

" I don't know yet." He said shaking his head walking over to the fridge.

"I do know your stuck with me no matter what happens though." I said smiling turning back to make garlic bread.

" How do you figure?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow taking out the chocolate milk.

"Simple, your best friend won't ever get rid of me." I winked at him and he chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Fair enough." He said coming back over to me. "How can I help?"

" Stand there and look pretty." I said focusing on not adding to much garlic.

"Easy enough." He smiled jumping on the counter.

The rest of the time was spent with Asher and I singing in the kitchen cooking. Some flirting was present as well whenever he felt the need to make me smile.

~~

"Holy shit Phoebe, this is amazing!" Hayden exclaimed shoveling food in his mouth.

"Thank ya." I said taking a bite.

The others nodded in agreement as we ate.

"Question?" I asked nobody in particular

"Hm" they all answered at the same time.

"Who the fuck invented the word accordion?" I stated genuinely curious.

They all looked at each other with raised eyebrows before sighing.

They all love me so much.

********************************************
Authors note:

Another shit chapter I feel like this might just be like a filler. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

Word count: 1458