Chapter 8 S5

You were in a dream. There was some one. He had a tail? It wasn't like ojiro's but like yours. He looked similar to you. Same hair, same clothes but was older, and had a wife and kids. He walked over to you.

Goku: Hi! I'm son goku! A saiyan born on earth, you must be my descendant!   We were just going to go to new planet vegeta. But I want to give you this.

His hand glowed and he put some energy in your hand. It felt weird, it was like super saiyan god but more powerful. It wasn't for creation nor destruction.

Goku: this power will come when you need it most. Learn to master it, and learn how to access it without entering the form.

An image popped into your head

What was this form?

And then another image popped in your head.

Is that the mastered version?

Goku: it's called ultra instinct! You need to learn how to dodge without thinking, your brain automatically does it. Like how your breath right now. Also learn super saiyan blue, then combine it with the kaioken! Becareful you may ruin your body if you don't pull it off right! It has greater strain then kaioken so be careful, especially when you go to x20!

He flew to his family then put his fingers on his forehead waved then teleported away. His family gone with him.

You began to wake up.

Monoma: it's true that class B was defeated today. However we didn't necessarily lose if you look at the content! If I had known midorya's quirk was a blank, then we could've come up with a plan in response to that! In other words-if we fight again right now, you don't know who will win!

Vlad king: we're not doing that! Today's class is over already!

Y/n (thoughts): that monoma never shuts up does he? But what was that dream? The planet he was on looked like earth? So am I part human? I'll tell everyone the truth tonight!

...

You and bakugo were trying to bring out midorya's new power by cornering him.

Bakugo: hey, what's wrong?!

Midorya: whoa!

He was barely dodging both of your attacks.

Bakugo: you scared?

Y/n: are you that weak?!

You both shot blasts at him.

Midorya: wait a minute! Wait, it really won't come out!

All might: stop that isn't what you're supposed to do! Calm down!

Bakugo: stuff like this should come out when you're in trouble!

You were reminded of what goku said.

All might: wait, this is practice to keep it from coming out! Young midorya, how is it?

Midorya: it really won't come out. The presence is gone...

Bakugo: you're not scared enough. If I beat you up mo-

Y/n: no, that's not it bakugo.

Bakugo: don't interrupt me, monkey!

Y/n: you know when I passed out today, I had a dream, like what midorya had. But It was weird, I met someone who looked like me but was older and was with his wife and kids. He saw me and said that his name was son goku and I was his descendant. He gave me some energy. He said that this power will come in time of need. He called it ultra instinct. I think it's the same with midorya, he controlled it when he needed it. It will come again when he needs it. Bakugo, I'll tell you and the rest of the class about my secret.

Midorya: y-you don't mean tgat secret do you?

You just nodded then left

...

Since class B was here, you waited until they were gone. After having beef stew, and saying goodbyes to class B.

Y/n: may everyone please sit in the living room I have something to say to all of you.

After everyone sat down they all looked at you.

Y/n: during the night I was captured, I was taken somewhere else. I met all for one, he took ragdoll's quirk but then tried to take mine.

Kirishima: huh? Are you ok? How do you still have it.

Y/n: I'll tell you right now, he failed too. After multiple tries he couldn't. So after I was saved I asked my dad, mr. Aizawa, he told me how he found me. I fell from a pod out of the sky. It turns out I'm not human.

The class was silent.

Y/n: I'm from a race called saiyans. I had a dream when I passed out today. It was from my ancestors his name was son goku. He looked like he was on earth, his wife looked like she was a human. He said they were going to new planet vegeta. My home planet was destroyed, I'm the last one of my race. I don't know what or how it got destroyed. I've only told the ones closest to me. Midorya, uraraka, lida, and momo.

Kirishima: wow! That's so cool!

Sero: I mean, you always seemed different.

Mineta: is that why you have a lot of fan girls?

Y/n: I have fan girls?