Chapter 5 S3

Dark shadow made a roar. You saw tokoyami in the middle.

Tokoyami: get away... From me...! You'll die.

Midorya: t- tokoyami!

...

You were all hiding behind a tree as dark shadow moved through the forest.

Midorya: wh-what's going on shoji?

Shoji: quiet. After Mandalay's telepath about the villain attack telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately. I covered tokoyami, hiding in the foliage even as my arm got cut off.

Midorya: your arm?

Shoji: even though it's not a shallow cut, it's not like I've lost it forever. My dupli-arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control...

Dark shadow let out another roar.

Midorya: in deep darkness, he can't control it... I didn't realize his quirk was so peaky...

Shoji: it was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild. He kept trying to hold it back, but...

This just made you remember when you lost control fighting the muscle villain.

Tokoyami: forget... about me... Find the others... And help them! Calm down, dark shadow!

Shoji: dark shadow's weakness is light. If we lead it to the fire or back to camp, it should calm down. Midprya, no matter the circumstance, I don't want to beco-

You made up your mind and ran at dark shadow.

Shoji and midorya: y/n! What are you doing?!

You transformed into the golden form and continued to scream letting out a more light. Dark shadow calmed down and went inside tokoyami as you fell on your knees reverting back to your base form.

Y/n: we need to tun quickly!

Tokoyami: thank you y/n.

Y/n: don't mention it. Now run!

You all ran you and saw aa villain attacking bakugo, todorki, and someone who was passed out in class B with some blades from his mouth. You out your hands to your side.

Y/n: Kamehameha!

This melted the blades then you telported behind him and kicked him down.

Todoroki: y/n, Midoriya, Shoji, and Tokoyami?

You ran to them.

Midorya: we confirmed that two of the villains' targets are y/n and Kacchan.

Tokoyami: y/n and bakugo? Are they trying to kill them? Why?

Y/n: at the mall when midorya met shigaraki, when shigiraki left he told us that I'd either be quirkless or with them. I don't know about bakugo though.

Midorya: anyway, I think camp is the safest place since there are two pros, vlad king and Mr. Aizawa, there.

Tokoyami: I see. So now our mission is to escort bakugo and y/n there, huh?

Midorya: but at the clearing, the pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. We should cut straight across.

Tokoyami: we don't know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly.

Midorya: we can use y/n's sense ability and shoji's search ability. And we have todoroki's, and if tokoyami's okay with it, an invincible dark shadow with built in controls...

Y/n: actually it's very hard to sense because there are alot of fighting.

Midorya: honestly, with this group, we could probably go against all might.

Bakugo: what's with you guys?!

Todoroki's: you two walk in the middle with me behind y/n.

Bakugo: don't protect me, you scum!

Shoji: let's go!

Bakugo: don't ignore me!

Todoroki: make sure you keep up.

Bakugo: don't tell me what to do!

...

Shoji stopped. You could sense uraraka and tsu there with a mysterious person who's probably a villain.

Shoji: uraraka?

Tsu: shoji! Everyone!

The villan then pushed uraraka off her an jumped to the side.

???: there are more people now and I don't want to be killed, so bye-bye.

She stopped and looked at you and midorya. You went to attack her but she dodged and pulled out a something with a needle at the end.

Y/n: y-you have a n-needle?!

You then ran away into the forest but then everything went black.

...

You woke up and felt a hand on your shoulder and saw todoroki, shoji, tokoyami, and midorya infront of you

You were being pulled into a portal.

Midorya: kacchan! Y/n!

Y/n: let the pros help us midoriya! I'm sorry if I hurt any of you later on...

Bakugo: don't come, deku!

Both of you were pulled into the portal and saw what looked like a bar.
The villain let go of you.

Y/n: bakugo ready?

Bakugo: let's kill them!

Bakugo was tackled into the ground and toga pointed a needle at you.

Toga: oh y/n chan! You would look better with blood on you!

She slashed your arm making blood drip off it. You felt a liquid in your mouth making you spit it out,the liquid left covered you and you saw someone who's face was covered by the darkness.

???: hello, dear y/n... I am known as all for one. Would you please join us in our mission to destroy heroes? I don't want to take your amazing quirk, if you do all your dreams would come true.

This was him... All might's nemisis.

You powered up to the golden form.

Y/n: In your dreams all for one!

You rushed him and punched him in the face but it was blocked by something giant... It was his arm?!

He punched you but you blocked it and you went flying and hit the wall making you go back to base form.

All for one: so sad, such an amazing quirk will be taken away from you and added to my arsenal but first, now watch as I take a quirk. bring her out!

A nomu came out with him dragging a passed out ragdoll by the head.  All for one walked over to her.

Y/n: NO, LEAVE HER ALONE PLEASE

Ragdoll woke up from your screams. All for one out his hand on her face and the nomu grabbed her arms and legs.

All for one: oh, she woke up. Sorry ragdoll I'm taking your quirk.

His hand glowed and nomu let go of her.

Y/n: you bastard!

You entered your golden form and attacked him again but he slammed you into the ground. You went back into base form you were exhausted and out his hand glowed. You could hear ragdoll screaming for him to stop. He took his hand off your face.
You stood up exhausted. You out your hand out and shot an energy blast. This surprised everyone.

All for one: what?! How do you still have your quirk.

He put his hand on you face and it glowed. You shot an energy blast on his face. He slammed you into the ground knocking you out.