Chapter 8 S4

You were exiting the hospital and you saw kirishima and midorya outside.

Y/n: kirishima! Midorya! Are you guys ok?

Kirishima: yeah, we're ok!

You heard a voice calling for the three of you.

Police man: Izuku Midorya, Ejirio Kirishima, Y/n Aizawa. Sorry to bother you right after your discharge, but we'd like you ti come with us to the station to answer some questions about the shie Hassaikai incident.

Kirishima: yes, sir.

Midorya: I understand.

Y/n: ok.

...

After a lot of questions and paperwork you guys went back to the dorms when it was dark. As you were walking to the door, you heard uraraka.

Uraraka: deku! Y/n! Kirishima!

Kirishima: uraraka, tsu!

Midorya: did you two just get back, too?

Uraraka: yeah.

Tsu: there was a lot of paperwork to do at ryuku's office.

Y/n: we had a bunch, too. It was very tiring.

Uraraka: it feels... Like we haven't been back here in a long time.

Tsu: yeah.

Kirishima: let's go.

Midorya: yeah.

You hid your tail behind your back. As you opened the door you saw everyone look at you.

Mineta: they're back. (everyone ran to the five of you.) those guys are back!

Momo ran and gave you a tight hug.

Momo: I was worried about you.

Y/n: momo... air...

Momo: sorry!

They all began talking at the same time.

Y/n: everyone, someone else is back.

You showed them your tail.

Everyone: you have your tail back! How?!

Y/n: it's because of eri, the girl we saved.

Sato gave you all chocolate cake but you surprisingly refused.

Momo: but y/n, you never refuse food!

Y/n: I'm just tired after everything. I'll be going to bed.

You walked to bed hearing lida scold everone to let you guys be and midorya reassuring everyone they're fine.

...

You lied because you were actually training because you couldn't sleep, not after all that happened. You couldn't stop thinking about how you caused his death. You knew that people died but this was the first time you dealt with someone close to you dying.

After a while of not sleeping you went to your dad's room. You knocked on the door and when it opened you saw a tired and annoyed version of him which was familiar. He saw the look on your face and told you to come in. You both sat on his bed.

Aizawa: what's wrong y/n?

Y/n: can I leave UA? I don't think I deserve to be a hero.

Aizawa: what? Why?

Y/n:...

Aizawa: it about nighteye isn't it.

You nodded.