Chapter 7

After dropping midorya off at the nurse's office you fly back to the monitor room.

"well, even if i say that, the mvp for this battle was young lida!" all might says shocking some people especially lida

"it's not either of the winners, ochako or midoriya?" asked tsuyu

"hmm, well... Why was that? Does anyone know?" asked all might to the class

Momo raised her hand and said "yes, Mr. All might. That is because lida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge, and as Mr. all might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, midoriya's plan was also rash. As for uraraka she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was to reckless. If she treated the paper-mache as a real weapon she would nothave been able to do something so dangerous. Lida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking rules."

The was an akward silence but you saw uraraka was upset so you went to comfort her (dont worry uraraka will still like deku and vise versa)

" w-well, young lida will have parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!" said all moght still shocked

"we should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." said momo

"all right everyone, lets change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we jist talked about." said all might

"yes sir!" sajd the class

"match two! Team B are the heroes and team I are the villans!

I'll just summarize the match

3rd person pov

Shoji used his quirk to create eyes and ears on his hands? And made mouths  on another hand to talk but todoroki told him to go outside then todoroki froze the building walked to the bomb and touched it to the dismay of ojiro and toru. Everyone in the moniter room except you and bakigo were shivering.

"heroes win!" announced all might

Then todoroki melted all the ice.

Time skip

Now it was you and sato's turn you were against aoyama and mina. You were the heroes and they were the villans. (I know that koda and sato were villans im just changing it up).

As both of you entered the building you held your arm in front of sato and said "hold on sato, I'll sense their energy" you closed your eyes and sensed them on the 5th floor "5th floor both near eachother" you informed sato nodded in response.

You then said "wait this might be weird but can you pull my tail off?"

"w-what why?" he asked

"it's my only weakness and i don't think i need it, i just turn into a giant monkey and it might comeback since dad cut it once when I was a kid" you explained "now I'll lay down and you just grab it and put your foot on my back and pull, that should be enough"

After pulling your tail off you try to stand but fall

"what's wrong" asked sato

"i don't know i think because I used my tail to balance myself before so now i can't walk I'll just fly" you said

After some time you reach the room so you shout "kaioken!" and hit aoyama into the wall "now sato!" sato ran and tried to tackle mina  but she dodged so you used kaioken and flew and hit her to knock her down "now touch it sato!" you say as sato touches it.

"hero's win!" you hear all might announce, you put your hand out to mina and pull her up then do tge same with aoyama.

Time skip

"good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young midorya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" said all might after class ended

"to have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class its kind of anticlimactic" said tsuyu

"we're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, i must review the results with young midorya! Change then return to the classroom!" all might said as he ran away

You then ran to the nurse's office and knocked as you hear recovery girl scolding all might, "im coming in!" you say then you see and sit down.

"what are you doing hear young y/n" all might asks

"wanted to check on midorya and i wanted to talk to you" you said "you and midoriya have a secret dont you?"

This shocked all might but he said "n-no why would you think that young y/n"

"there are multiple signs first of all midorya can't control his quirk, second bakugo thought midorya was quirkless when they knew eachother since they were kids, third you two have similar quirks fourth yesterday you were spying on us and concerned about midorya and  fifth i sense you using alot of energy especially now it spiked up as i opened the door" you explained

"w-well i guess your right, midoriya was quirkless as was i but i was given the quirk called one for all then i gave him my quirk before the exam after training him because i am injured after a fight a couple of years ago" he says as he returns to his skinny form and shows his injury "but young y/n you must not tell anyone about this only recovery girl, my close friends, midorya and you now know about one for all"

"I won't, well i should go change and go to class before I'm late" you say as you run out of the room towards the lockers.