Vikram: I asked him not to take Shehnaaz back with him.

By now Ali and Sidharth already started getting angry..  and Shehnaaz was calm.. deadly calm

Ali: and why should he do that Mr Gill?

Vikram Gill gulped and spoke

Vikram: because mujhe laga ke woh humare sath zyada safe rahegi..
Sidharth is Mafia King so he has more enemies..

And he trailed off.. by now all the family members had a "what the hell dude" expression on their face.

Shehnaaz was looking at him with cold eyes.. Sidharth noticed her not reacting and pulled her in his embrace.
Shehnaaz inhaled his mist and relaxed

Sidharth: mujhe meri Naaz se door karne ke bare mai jo sochta bhi hai mai usse goli maarne se pehle 1 baar bhi nahi sochta.
Just and just because you are her father I did not put bullet in your head
But this will not happen everytime.
So kabhi sochna bhi mat aisa kuch wapas.

He was saying this looking directly at Vikram Gill but his hand was rubbing circles on the back of his girl.. calming her down.
He knew that she is in emotional mess and he  wanted to help her calm down.

Vikram: samjho Sidharth please

Sidharth: kya samjhu mai?

Vikram: Shehnaaz ki safety tumhari and humari number one priority hai..
And she will be safer here.

Hearing this Shehnaaz turned towards him and spoke

Shehnaaz: you think what?

Vikram: Shehnaaz listen..

Shehnaaz cut him in between

Shehnaaz: meri safety ki chinta? Aur aapko? Kabse hone lagi Mr Gill?

Vikram: beta hum hamesha se..

Shehnaaz cut him again

Shehnaaz: yeh chinta kaha thi jab aapne aapki 10 years ki beti ko gharse bahar nikal dia tha.. sirf 1 driver ke sath.. tab nai thi meri safety aapki priority?

She hissed by the end

Varun who was quiet till now spoke

Varun: it was teach you a lesson Shehnaaz

He tried sounding serious but it sounded like he is trying to convince himself with the answer.

Shehnaaz chuckled

Shehnaaz: seekha na maine.. "lesson"
That even your family can betray you.. that you are alone in this world.. never trust on someone just because you are related to them by blood.

The Gills looked down in shame.. what example they set for their 10 year old princess.

Shashi: humara yeh intention nahi tha princess

Shehnaaz: then what was your intention?

Shashi: situation ko sambhalna tha na hume.. jo hua tha uske baad

Sidharth: and kya hua tha Mr Gill?

Maya who was quiet till now tried turning the situation in her favor

Maya: ohh tumhe nahi pata? Mai batati hu.. yeh jo tumhari girlfriend hai na.. usne apni Bua yaani mujhe knife se stab kara tha..

She smirked by the end.. giving Shehnaaz the look saying that "you are finished"

But the smirk was wiped off when Ali spoke

Ali: and why would she do that?

Maya tensed on listening the question

Maya: ab mujhe kya pata.. maybe mujhse jealous thi ke usse zyada attention milta hai mujhe

She spoke looking here and there with zero confidence in her voice.

Ali: she was 10.. bahut zyada choti thi woh.. aap rok sakti thi usse aaram se.. nai? Come on.. koshish toh kar hi sakti thi..

By now all the colors drained from Maya's face.

Maya: woh..  wohh.. itna sudden tha so I did not get the chance.
Haa itna sudden tha mujhe samajh hi nahi aya ke kab kya hua.

She was trying to frame the story in her head.. but Ali was nowhere near to stopping.

Ali: and woh room mai sirf aap dono they.. aur koi nahi tha.. woh bhi Shehnaaz ka masterplan tha? Ya co incidence?

Maya: co incidence tha..

She said in a unsure whisper

Ali: and uss co incident situation mai Shehnaaz ne apne criminal dimag mai plan banaya.. and usse waha knife bhi mil gayi and usne full proof plan banakar aap pe attack bhi kar dia?
Ma'am 10 years ki thi woh.

By now Maya was shit scared.. was the situation this simple to understand?

Sidharth chuckled.. Ali is hilarious at times
He then looked at the Gills and spoke

Sidharth: you guys believed this?

By now the wheels of all the Gills started running..
And damn the answer to Sidharth's question was something they were scared to think.
------------------------------------
So what do you guys think hua hoga Shehnaaz aur Maya ke bechme?

How did Shehnaaz and Sidharth meet?

Lagao dimag and batao mujhe.. let's see if we think alike.

Good night :)