{15} Shall We Review The Gallery?

Hey Guys, if you're still with me on this, please take another chapter, I'm really sorry for putting this on hold, and I just want you to comment and read on.

 READ ON!!!!

 ******

 I don't even remember the trip to Colorado. Seriously, it's all a massive blur of public transport stations and hard stone floors. 

 We barely even ate anything, so by the time we got there, all three of us we’re dirty and drained. Zianna especially looked very sick. She had dark purple circles under her eyes, she was bone pale and I had to keep her wrapped up in a snow jacket, she couldn't get warm. 

 Zianna suffered without a lot of water in her system. 

 Leo was amazing at keeping the mood light. He kept singing, "And I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more!" Every time he did this, it made Zianna giggle. 

We had enough money left for two nights at a hotel near Clarion Ladies Academy. We needed to clean up, get new clothes and get into the school without arousing suspicion. 

I had no idea why we needed to be so secretive when it came to getting a prophecy. Quite frankly, I didn't want to know. 

"Alright guys, I'm off." I waved before leaving to get us all clothes. Zianna had gotten worse, she could barely move. I had drawn her a bath before leaving, hopefully the water would make her feel better. 

I walked into a shop and swiped her some blue extra-skinny jeans, a tight navy sweater-dress and some ankle-boots before heading over to clothes my size. 

I grabbed some black jeans, heeled converses, a black and purple lace singlet and a leather jacket, grabbing some accessories before heading to the counter. Wondering the whole time what Leo would like. 

Leo and I had grown closer since leaving camp, and I didn't want to upset him with clothes too stylish. 

Damn it Mom, I don't need this right now. I thought as I walked towards a shop that looked promising. Mom kept distracting me with Leo when I needed to focus; it was a recipe for disaster. 

Leo ended up with black cargo pants and a brown t-shirt with a Ferrari on it. It was the best I could do under the circumstances. 

I walked back to the hotel without looking at anyone. 

I found Leo sprawled on the bed, holding a remote and commenting on the three channels available. 

I chucked the bag at him, "Is Zi out of the bathroom yet?" I asked, knocking the door. 

"Come in!" Zi's voice croaked form behind the door. I opened it a bit and slid inside. 

Zianna was sitting on the side of the bath, wrapped in a white fluffy robe. 

 I sat down next to her, passing the bag with her clothes in it over. 

 I put my arm around her shoulders. We had grown closer too. But in a different way, more like sisters than . . . whatever Leo and I were. 

 I swallowed. "You feeling better? I was worried." I said, chewing on my lip. 

 She grinned, sure sign that she was in fact, feeling better. "Yeah. The bath really helped." 

 "I got something else that'll help as well." I held up the clothes for her to investigate. 

 She squeaked and hugged me before grabbing the clothes and shoving them on.