Chapter 34: Wowzers

ThursdayMay 5, 2022Day 23:15 am

Thursday
May 5, 2022
Day 2
3:15 am

I'm currently up at fucking 3:15 am because these people are making me uncomfortable. Like I'm a thick bitch, and ian got no space at all. "Can y'all fucking move." I said to myself. "We got this big ass bed and y'all crowd around me." I said. I end up in the middle of the bed like always. Dave on one side Laylay and Mon on the other. They have their own rooms like why can't they sleep in there. Nini sleeps with us too but she likes to sleep in her own room. I light moved Laylay off me and got up. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room and went to Nini room. I opened the door and seen she was sleep in her bed.

 I opened the door and seen she was sleep in her bed

I walked inside and closed the door. I scooted her over and climbed in behind her. "Mama?" She said in a sleepy voice. "yeah it's me baby." I said pulling the covers over us. "They crowding you?" She asked turning toward me. "You already know it." I said slightly chuckling. "They so extra, they act as if y'all got a small bed." She said snuggling into me. "I know right." I said. We talked for a few minutes before dozing off.

10 hours later
1:25 pm

"Mama, yo phone is ringing." Nini said shaking me. "Answer it for me." I said in a sleepy tone. "Alright." She said. "Angel did you get our babygirl yet? I heard someone say. I instantly sat up, "give me that Nini." I said and she gave me the phone. "Stop calling me I already blocked you on 3 other phone number leave me alone." I said and hung up. "Mama who was that?' Nini asked with an raise eyebrow. "Nobody important." I said stretching. That was the best sleep I done had in days. "So I can go tell daddy then.' she said getting out of bed. "A'Mani I'll tell him myself." I said. "Promise." She said holding our her pinky. "I promise stink." I said wrapping my pinky around hers.