~Chapter 5: I don't care~

Part Five
7/27/21

Angel POV
I looked at ma and she just stared at me in silence. "Honey, that's your father." She said looking at us both. I didn't want to hear anything else I stood up and walked to the door, the two men was blocking my way. "Move." I said. They didn't so I looked back at my supposed to be father, he nodded and the men moved and let me through. Before I walked out I looked at ma and said "Are you coming?" She looked at me and didn't reply for a second. "I think I'm gone stay." Ma said

I looked at her in shock. "YOU GONE STAY WITH MAN THAT KIDNAPPED YOU AND YOUR GRANDSON, THEN LEFT YOU HIGH AND DRY ONCE HE FOUND OUT YOU WHERE PREGNANT, NO COMING BACK TOO SEE IF YOU WERE OKAY THROUGH YA PREGNANCY." I yelled starting to get mad. She stood up and walked over to me, simply said, " I'm just gone try and figure out some stuff." I looked at her and said "okay." I hugged her, just in case that was my last one I got from her. "I love you." Ma said kissing my forehead. "I love you too, be safe and careful." I said holding back my anger. I looked at the man one more time then left.

When I walked out Dave and Josh was gone, Nene saw me and put Mon down he ran to me and I picked him up. "Hey baby." I said kissing him making him laugh. I put him down and held his hand. Nene walked up to me and hugged me "Are you okay?" She said pulling back from the hug. "No, not really, but I'll be okay." I replied giving her a small smile. She nodded and we walked back to the car. I was scared for ma but all I know is that if she got hurt again, I would hurt that supposed to be dad of mines. We got in the car and drove to Nene house.

"Where Dave and Josh go?" I asked whiled helping Mon out the car. I closed the door and walked behind her. "They said they had to do something." She replied. I nodded I was kinda sad because I wanted to see Dave, but ian show it. For the rest of the day I just stayed at Nene house with Mon. We felt asleep on the couch.

Dave POV
We left Nene and Angel, because I needed to handle something, I own a club and I was told somebody stole some money from me. Ion play about my money, once me made Josh got to the club we walked to the back and saw somebody sitting with one of my security guards. I walked pass and the girl was London. I chuckled lowly and sat on my desk table by her.

"Imma ask one time and don't fucking lie, why did you steal my money?" I said looking her in the eyes. She was slient and didn't say anything. She looked down and sighed. "I needed it for Lea'Lani." She replied and looked up at me. I was confused and was thinking who the fuck is Lea'Lani? "Who in the hell is Lea'Lani?" I asked. "Umm, that's our daughter." She replied. "One we don't know that she's mines and two you could've gotten a job." I said. "She is yours." She said and looked around in her purse handing me some papers. I took them and read them, it said possiblity of paternity is 99.9998. I nodded to the guard and Josh letting them know they could leave.

Once they left, I punched the desk making London jump. I was mad as fuck because she kept my damn daughter away from me for 2 FUCKING YEARS. The room was slient until she spoke. "I'm so sorry Dave, I didn't know if you wanted kids or not. When we was together you said you didn't want kids, I thought you make me get an abortion or something." She said as her eyes started to water. She stood up and walked over to me and held my hands. "I want you to have a relationship with her, I don't want her hating me for her life because she didn't have a relationship with you." She said and the only thing I did was nod. She wrote something ona paper and left it on my desk before leaving.

I stood up and looked at what she wrote, it was here number and address. I didn't want my daughter to grow up with out me, so I decided to push me and London problems aside to focus on Lani, and co parent. I just was thinking about Lani and how I'm gon have a relationship with her. I left my office and went to see momma before heading home. I haven't seen her since that dinner when London popped up. I pulled up to her house and parked, and seen an unusual car

I got out and made sure my doors was locked. I walked up to momma door and knocked. I heard some man yell "WHO IS IT?" Ian say nothing. I just waited until he opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was FUCKING shocked. I stodded there and felt my anger rising. I was about to punch the fuck outta dude, but I seen momma walked up behind "Derek who at the- she looked up at me and up at Derek. I pushed pass him and walked up to momma. "Momma what is this sperm donor of a bitch doing here?" I looked at momma and the nigga. "One watch ya mouth DAVID, and two he was here trying to work things out so he can have a relationship with Jordan and- hell no." I said cutting her off.She smacked me in the back of my head causing me to chuckle lowly and rub the back of my head. I lowkey forgot that man was standing there. He was just staring at me with an attitude, I was about to say something, but I looked at momma, shook my head and walked out going home. I got home, showered and went to sleep.

 I got home, showered and went to sleep

Derek^^^^

Lea'Lani^^^^^^

Lea'Lani^^^^^^