~Chapter 16: Day 2 continued~

(This chapter is ANGEL & DAVE POV ONLY)

Angel POV
10/24/21

(Imagine she still has her long black hair)

I just got done finishing tell mama Rose and Tammy, what happened. "Well baby did you at least hear him out?" Mama Rose asked and I shook my head. "What's him name again?" Mama Tammy asked. "Dave." I replied. She sat there and thought for a minute. "That's my grandbaby." She replied leaving me there shocked. "Oh he's supposed to be coming over in a few." Mama Rose said. "Mama Rose and Tammy, imma come visit before I leave." I knew that was my cue to leave, I got up, kiss they cheek, and grabbed Mon and left out the door. As soon as I stepped out the door Dave was pulling up. I walked to my car, put Mon in seat, and made sure he was buckled in. I got in about to pull off until I seen Dave blocking me. "Ugh." I said to myself and got out the car. "Move David, I'm not about to play with you." I said as I made it to him.

Dave POV

I was still at the house when all this shit happened

I was still at the house when all this shit happened. After Angel left out the room, I heard another door slam meaning somebody left. I went to the kids playroom and seen Mon gone, and Lani was still sleep. I closed the door back and went downstairs. "Aye where Angel going." I asked as I turned in the living room. I seen Nene, Riri and Mani sitting on the couch. They all shrugged. "We don't know, she must've left before we came in here." Mani said. I went back upstairs and put some joggers and a shirt on. "Aight y'all I'm out." I said and went out the door. I made my way to Miss Rose house. Miss Rose and my grams been bestfriends forever. They met in middle school I think. As I pulled up I seen Angel and Mon leaving I parked right behind her blocking her way out. She got out and I did the same. "Move David, I'm not about to play with you." She said as she walked up to me. "Hear me out." I said. "Fuck that hearing you out, how can you explain giving me a promise ring, then go sleep with somebody else?" She asked putting her hands on her hip. I didn't say anything. "Exactly now move." She said and walked back to her car. I huffed and pulled back out so she can leave.

I parked again and got out. I made my way into Miss Rose house. Once I got in there I seen my grams and Miss Rose. "Hey grams." I said as she turned around. "Hey baby." She replied and hugged me and I hugged back. "Aye grams what was Angel doing over here?" I asked as I hugged Miss Rose. "That's my grandbaby." Miss Rose said pulling back from the hug. "So I'm guessing she told y'all what happens?" I said sitting on the couch. They nodded. "I don't what happen.." I said shaking my head in disappointment. We all talked for a while before I left.