~Chapter 4: The Unthinkable ~

Part Four
7/27/21

Angel POV
I woke up to Mon screaming. I jumped up and looked at the bed but he wasn't in the bed anymore. I ran out my bedroom and into the living where I seen him crying with the front door opened. I grabbed him and rubbed his back. "Mommy is so sorry baby." I said calming him down. I called Nene and asked if we can stay with her for a while until I figure out who broke into my house. She said yeah, I packed us a bag and left.

As we was on the way to Nene house, I felt like I was being followed. The same car was following me for the last 10 minutes. I was starting to getting irritated. I turned into the back street of Nene house so they didn't know what her house looked like just in case I was being followed. I acted like I was getting out then the car pulled off. I waited a few minutes before, pulling off that street turning onto Nenes' street, I got to her house and got out. I grabbed Mon putting him on my hip since he was sleep, and grabbed our bag and went to her door. I opened it with the spare key I had.

Once I stepped into Nene house I yelled her name, "NENE?" It was quiet for a second. "Girl why are you yelling at the top of yo damn lungs." Nene said coming down the stairs. "My bad, I was just tryna see if you was home." I replied laying Mon on the couch. "It's 3 in the morning where else would I be?" She asked. I laughed. "Girl knowing you I thought you be out partying." I replied sitting next to Mon on the couch. Nene came and sat by me and we talked about what happened at my house. When we was finished talking she told me to take the guest room. I laid Mon down, took a quick shower then went back to sleep.

Dave POV
I woke up to hella text messages from London. I don't know what to think, do I trust her, do I not. So many things was running through my mind, anger and happiness. I was happy because I could have a daughter, it's possible she was mines. I was angry because if she was my daughter she kept me from my daughter for 2 years. 2 FULL YEARS, I wasn't there for her first step, her first words or anything. I didn't want to do anything today, but I did want to see London and talk with her. I got up out of bed and got dressed, brushed my teeth and texted London.

I headed out the door and locked my doors before heading to my car. I got in my car and put on some music. I got a FaceTime call from babygirl💫 (Angel) and answered it. "Hello?" I said. There wasn't an answer but I did hear her and somebody else talking. I think she accidentally called me and didn't know, I was about to hang up when I heard them talking.

"How do you feel about Dave?" I heard someone ask. "Well I like him, he cool, but girl I'm come with a lot of baggage. I have a son who's my world, crazy ass psychos running in my house at 3 in the damn morning scaring my son." I heard who sounded like Angel. "I don't think he cares about you having a son, I think I saw him see you with Mon in your hands anyways and as far as the physco, you can stay with me." They replied. "Thanks Ne, can we go to the mall and get some food now please I'm hungry as hell." Angel said. I heard movement, and next thing I saw was Angel looking in her camera shocked. "Ahhhhhhhhh." She said. It sounded like she threw her phone.

A few minutes later, someone picked it up and it looked like the girl that did my braids. She was smiling at someone I guess it was Angel. "Heyyyyy" she said laughing. "Wassup." I replied, as I parked my car. "Angel come get your phone girl." I heard, and Angel grabbed her phone hesitantly. She looked at the phone then back at her friend. "Hi." She said shy. "Hey ma, what you be up to." I said smiling at her. "Nothing much, just about to go to the mall and get some food." She said. "Well call me back, when you can." I said getting out the car. "Okay see you later." She said looking at her phone. "Ight see you later ma." I replied and hung up.

Angel POV

I was getting in Nene car when I saw that same car I seen, when I driving to her house. I was scared but didn't show that I was, I got in the car and we was driving to get some food from the mall. Mon was with Ma and me and Nene was chilling. Once we got to mall, we went to the food court. I was hungry. So I got a chicken caesar salad, and Nene got a cheeseburger and fries. Once we got done we threw our trash away and started to go shopping. We was shopping when we seen two boys looking at us. We ignored it and continued shopping.