Chapter 22: Recovery

April 5th 2022

April 5th 2022

I opened the door and I seen blood. "AYE CHECK, THIS SHIT OUT." I yelled. Soon Josh, Ken, Joe, Ty, Esco, Killa Ghost and Red walked back and seen the blood too. We all walked around it was door to the room we opened it and seen more blood, but no bodies. "What the fuck man." I said in frustration. "Maybe they escaped." Esco said. At this moment he sounded slow. We see blood like lots of it and he says they escaped. "You need to shut up." Ken said annoyed. Esco shrugged. "Man let's go, this shit is fucking ridiculous." I said leaving out the room. Right now I fell Angel and Mani are still alive. I can sense it and I know they are. "Where we going?" Killa asked getting in the driver seat. "Shit back to the trap." I said. Killa pulled off.

We pulled up to the trap, and got out. "Aye mane come check this shit out." Mike said as we walked in the trap. Mike has been here helping find Mani and and Angel. He came back from Texas and left Kendall. They a thing now, ever since Ken was in the hospital, they started talking. The rest is history I guess. "Aye man whatcha go?" I asked dapping him up. "I got they last location, they was seen with two niggas before they drove off somewhere. It looks like they was getting help from them." Mike said showing us the security camera. It showed Mani limping into the back seat of a car and Angel being picked up by some nigga, from the house we just left. Meaning they escaped, and I hope they okay. "Yessir, I was right you bitches." Esco said lighting the mood. Esco is one of those goofy, funny type niggas. I met him when I first moved here from California. That was 7 years ago. "Now you can stop mugging people." Esco said to Ken who had a mug on his face. "Mane, fuck outta here." Ken said flicking Esco head. We all laughed a bit. "Aight so tomorrow we go" I said.

 "Aight so tomorrow we go" I said

April 5th 2022

"I'm sorry to say this but you really look like my Aunt Trina." Zach said as we sat on the couch. I've been feeling better, Zayne said he'll take us home once he gets back from handling business. "Why didn't you go with your brother." Mani said annoyed. Me and Zach momma who I learn her name is Terri laughed. "Show me a picture of her." I said. Zach got up and show me a picture of my momma. "That's my momma." I told him giving the picture back. I didn't think much of it.