We all put our hands on the board and I decided to call out to the spirts first, "Is there a ghost on this playground with us, right now?"

After a couple second of nothing happening and the boys looking at me and each other i decided to ask another question, "Is anyone with us here?"

The planchette moved slightly and I saw Noya jump.

It landed in yes and I let out a small sigh, "Someone else ask a question."

"Do you want to kill us?" Tanaka asked with a smirk on his face.

To his dismay, it didn't move.

"Does that mean it does want to kill us?" Noya asked.

"Uh. I don't think so..." I said apprehensively.

"What's your name?" I asked.

The piece slowly moved until it finally spelled out the name 'Amanojaku'.

"Hey isn't that supposed to be like... a really powerful demon?" Tanaka asked hesitantly.

"Yeah I think so." I looked up at him with a frown, "Your turn."

"Do you think Noya is short?" Tanaka asked with a grin on his face.

"Hey dude, cut it out, you might make Amanojaku angry!" Noya whined.

The planchette moved to yes and Noya's head sunk, "I'm just not getting a break today."

"Are you a demon?" I asked the board. The planchette moved off of yes and back on.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Noya asked.

It moved off yes and back on.

"Okay, I think that's enough for tonight. We're gonna go Amanojaku, goodbye!"

I moved the planchette to goodbye and blew out the candles.

"Holy shit." Noya said, holding his chest.

Tanaka crawled over to him, "Bro, if we die tonight; I love you."

"I love you too bro." Noya hugged Tanaka with tears pooling from his eyes.

"No one is going to die tonight." I said rolling my eyes and stuffing the board back into my bag, "But we are gonna try a sip of my dads whiskey."

I pulled out the glass bottle I grabbed from the top of the fridge and showed it off.

"No way." Tanaka said in awe. Both of the boys had their mouths wide open.

"Only a sip though, to feel rebellious. No one is getting drunk tonight." I raised an eyebrow at both of them, "I'll take the first drink." I raised the bottle to my mouth and took a tiny swig.

Immediately a rush ran down my spine when the flavor hit my tongue. It was sour and smokey and i wanted it out of my mouth. I swallowed it quickly to get rid of the taste and a warmth that i didn't feel initially appeared as it went down my throat.

I did my best not to make a face as I handed the bottle to Noya but as soon as the bottle was out of my hand my face puckered up and i shivered.

I watched as the two boys took a swig, one after the other. Having the same reaction I did.

Even though it was horrible some new sense of pride filled me. I just drank whiskey with my friends. We were off the chain. I mean just yesterday I was spray painting a building with one of them. I've become a grade 'A' delinquent at Karasuno.

It felt very different from my life in Tokyo. Then a feeling I didn't like started to creep up.

"Here Hoshi." Tanaka said, shortening my name and handing me the bottle.

I shoved my emotions into my bag with the whiskey and turned back to the boys, "What did you guys think?"

"Horrible." Noya groaned and wiped his mouth.

Tanaka put his hand on his chin, "Not bad, but not good."

Noya looked over with an exasperated look, "Whatever mr. big balls. You're lying."

"You've seen-? I'm not lying! I didn't say it was good, I just didn't mind it that much." Tanaka defended.

"I agree with Noya, it was really bad." I said shivering as I remembered the taste.

"It burned." Noya said and me and Tanaka nodded in agreement.

"It's getting a little late out, we should take you home Hoshiko." Tanaka said, standing up.

I nodded and grabbed my bad, throwing it onto my shoulder, "Thanks for hanging out with me you guys. I needed a break from my dad."

"What are friends for?" Noya said, hitting my arm gently.

"I'm uh... gonna go back to standing ten feet away if you don't mind." Tanaka said, sheepishly.

I nodded solemnly, "I understand."

Me and Noya walked beside each other, Tanaka following behind.

"Do you miss Tokyo very much?" Noya asked out of the blue.

I took a second to think, "Yeah. I miss it a lot, but I'll be back for the summer."

"All of summer?" Tanaka asked, shocked.

My eyes grew wide as I realized I would rarely be in Karumai with the other Karasuno students during the summer, "...Yeah. Kinda." I said and looked back at his distraught face.

"That sucks. You have to visit us at least a little." Nishinoya said, bumping my arm with his.

I nodded, "I will." As we got closer to the side door i slowed my pace and turned to look at both boys, "You guys could always come up to see me too. I could show you around tokyo."

"That would be awesome! I'm only ever in tokyo for games, it'll be cool to go and fuck around!" Noya said with a grin.

"You guys could even stay at my neighbors house so you don't have to spend money on a hotel!" I exclaimed happily but stopped when i saw Tanaka waving his arms and pointing at the store.

My eyes went big and I turned around, terrified that I was caught. Though, there was nothing behind me, not even a light on inside the apartment above. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around, "Sorry about yelling."

"We should probably get going." Tanaka said as Noya walked closer to him. The sun had completely set now and the only things lighting the street were the occasional street light and the lights inside the nearby houses.

"Right. I better not push my luck too much as well. I'll see you guys. Text me when you get home." I put my key in the door and unlocked it.

"We will. See you around Hoshiko." Noya said with a small wave.

"See ya, Hoshi." Tanaka turned said, waiting until i opened the door to turn around.

12/25/2021
Unedited
Wc: 1701