He shook his head and got off his bike, crouching down to your level and smiling shakily at you, "[Name], can I ask you something?!" Seeing you nod he continued, "[Name], that day... did Izana push you?!" He asked, his smile slightly wavering as your eyes widened.

You remembered that Izana was the one who came charging at you, making you push Kakuchō out of the way. You contemplated on whether you should tell Shinichirō about it, wondering what he'd do to Izana, "No... I slipped, Shinichirō-niisan..." You lied, not wanting to start a fight between Izana and Shinichirō.

He seemed confused at your words, hanging his head and thinking for a while. You were unsure as to what to do, but suddenly he raised his head with a smile, "If you're saying it, then it must be true!! Sorry for worrying you [Name]!!"

You felt guilty lying to Shinichirō but convinced yourself that it was for the best. The last thing you wanted was for Shinichirō to fight Izana for someone like you.

He stood back to his original height and ruffled your hair, "What are you doing out here?! You have a sprained ankle and a cracked head!! You shouldn't step outta the house right now!!"

He shot you a worried frown before pulling you up and carrying you to his bike, placing you behind him and sitting on the front, "Hold on tight, okay?!" He said as he revved up his engines and sped off somewhere, "Where are we going?!" You yelled over the loud sound of the engine.

He grinned from the side mirror at you, "To get some [Favourite Food], what else?!" His response made you grin, burying your head in his back.

Your cute actions made him smile while he focused on driving, swerving slightly which made your grip on him, tighten. He laughed at your terrified expressions before slowing down a bit to look at your pouting face, wanting desperately to squish your cheeks.

A few moments later, he stopped by one of your favourite restaurant, making you giddy. Ever since you were a child, you would often come here with your brother or father. But after the divorce, the first person you went here with, was Shinichirō.

You grabbed his hand tightly, making him grin at your adorable actions as he watched you gawk at the new renovations that occurred at the restaurant. He poked your cheek with his finger and smiled at you, "Let's go, kiddo!!"

You happily nodded and walked beside him, hand-in-hand and sat down at the table. You both grabbed the menu and began checking it out, the older boy smiling at how you tried to pronounce the dishes softly, trying to read the new additions.

"Nii-san, what's this?!" You pointed at a unfamiliar Kanji, making the boy smile and read it out loud for you. You nodded firmly, making him pinch your cheek in adoration.

"Hello, sir! Are you ready to order now?" A young female smiled at the two of you while Shinichirō blushed heavily.

'Sometimes I forget that Nii-san is weak to girls around his age....' You smiled softly, looking at the boy who was too frozen up to speak, "We'll take one cheeseburger and fries along with a [Favourite Food]!!" You spared Shinichirō the embarrassment of becoming a stuttering mess in front of the girl as she turned to you, "And what would you like for a drink, little mister?"

She cheered, almost cooing at you, 'I usually hate kids but I really wanna adopt him!! He's so cute!!'

You turned to Shinichirō as he started sweating, mentally telling you to just wing his drink, "A medium cup of soda and a small cup of [Favourite Drink]!!" You smiled softly at her as she closed her eyes and turned around, gripping her uniform at where the heart was.

'If my future child isn't as cute as him, then God can take it back...' Comical tears ran down her cheeks as she turned back and nodded, "I'll be right back with your orders!!" And stiffly, walked away.

"Shinichirō-niisan, are you okay?!" You whispered as he sulked, "[Name], no wonder I'm still single!! I can't even talk to a girl without embarrassing myself!!" You smiled sympathetically at him and pat his head, "There there, Nii-san... I'm sure one day you'll find someone who likes you!!"

"Easy for you to say.." He pouted and lifted his head slightly, making you tilt your head in confusion, "Huh? What do you mean?"

He huffed and looked away in sadness, "You're like what? 12 years younger than me but you got secret admirers everywhere!!" He gushed sadly, making you raise an eyebrow, "What?!"

"Don't try to act innocent now, young lady!! How can you not tell how much people adore you?!" You chuckled slightly at his forlorn state, "Nii-san, having people who enjoy your company, and having someone like you is completely different..."

He yet again slammed his head on the table, "Why do you know more about this than me?!" You smiled knowingly at him, "Because Emma drags me to read her Shoujō Mangas with her..."

The ravenette shook his head in denial, "I've read over a hundred Shoujō Mangas!! I should be as smooth as butter..." He genuinely started sobbing, "-But I'm as rough and stupid as sand paper, why can't I ever have a girlfriend?!"

His silent sobs got some headturns from the other people in the restaurant, making you awkwardly pat his shoulder, "Nii-san!! People are looking!!" You whispered, the secondhand embarrassment starting to seep in. But he didn't listen and continued to cry out.

The waitress from before came back with your orders, looking surprised at the now sobbing boy, "U-Uh, Sir?! Are you okay?! Would you like some tissues?!" She frantically placed the food on the table and turned to you, making you smile at her, "A tissue won't do anything, Miss..." He covered his face and turned the other way.

"Miss, he's fine, sorry for the inconvenience!!" You smiled unbothered while she seemed utterly confused, but you just grabbed his head and made Shinichirō turn to you.

Wordlessly, you grabbed some french fries from the side of his burger and shoved it in his mouth, making the boy quiet down a bit.

Although the lady was confused, she walked away knowing that there wasn't much she could do, "Shinichirō-niisan, please stop crying..." You pat his head and ruffled his hair in an attempt to make him stop, and it seemed to work.

He still had stray tears stuck on his cheeks but he wasn't crying anymore. Picking up some french fries, he stuffed his mouth and scratched his head, confusing you with his mood swings.

"I'm sorry [Name]..." He whined as you ate your [Favourite Food] in peace, "It's fine, Shinichirō-niisan!!" He smiled sadly at your reassurance and began eating his food.

By the time you were done, Shinichirō had cleaned up himself and washed his face in the restaurant bathroom, making you get up after Shinichirō paid. You held his hand and went outside the restaurant, noting that it was almost sunset.

The older boy smiled at the pretty view before picking a small flower from nearby and placing it at the side of your ear, "For the little princess!!" He waved his hands around you, making you giggle slightly at how silly he was.

But all of a sudden, your breathing hitched when you heard a voice that you missed for 3 years.

"[Nickname]?!"