CHAPTER 3

T.W: METIONS OF PTSD, ABUSE, AND ANXEITY! A.N// Hey, Ik I flubbed Percy's age, but for consistence's sake, he's 19. Also the address is made up, so if I accidently wrote your address I apologize.

*Tony*

"Morning bitches, here's your friendly reminder I can drink more than you," I said, as I stepped into the living room. Natasha was standing at the counter, and she glanced at the clock. 

"Tony, it's 10:30 in the morning. Why'd ya get up so late?" she narrowed her eyes at me. Shit she knew. It was clear. Scenes from the battle of New York ran rampant in my head at night, so I almost never slept. But they didn't need to know that.

"Let's just say I had a date with J.A.R.V.I.S," I said, grabbing the Cinnamon Toast Crunch off the shelf. Of course, as soon as I shoved the first handful of the delicious cereal in my mouth, Fury walked into the room. Cap perked up, the little suck up. Although S.H.I.EL.D had disbanded, Fury was basically the head of Pepper and I's 'secret service', along with other trusted former agents.

Clint dropped out of the vent, scaring Fury beyond belief. "Jesus Barton," he said, putting a hand to his chest as if he was offended. Clint snickered, and Bruce walked down the stairwell, J.A.R.V.I.S evidently alerting him of Fury. Thor was M.I.A in Asgard, but  we all thought it was for the better. When Jane and him broke up, he was a mess that none of us knew how to deal with.

"What'd ya want Fury?" I asked, shoving another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"I have someone one of you must detain and bring here. His name is Perseus Jackson. He's 19, but his files are so highly classified, I combed through classified files that not even Natasha published for them," Fury replied, throwing a file onto the table that was paper thin. Natasha snatched the file up before I could, and Steve looked over her shoulder.

"Fury, there's virtually nothing about him on here," Natasha's blue eyes narrowed, handing off the file to me.

Name: Perseus Jackson

birthday: August 18, 1993

age: 19

physical appearance: Green eyes, black hair, 6 ft

Parents: Sally Jackson, mother (45), Gabe Ugliano, step-father (35, deceased), Paul Blofis, step-father(47)

Crimes: Terrorism, burglary, auto-theft, vandalism, assault, etc.

danger level: 9

Address: 586, Marbury Lane

My eyebrows shot up and I nearly choked on my cereal. Danger level 9? No wonder Fury had to go through private files this. "So who has the unlucky job of bringing this perp in?" Clint asked after I handed him the profile.

"The good thing is we've contacted his mother, Sally Jackson, and she assured us that we'd have no trouble bringing him in and asking for clarification. She thought the changes had be dropped when they were accused," Fury explained as he sat down at the grey couch in the living room. "Bad news: He's almost never home-" Fury started, then stopped. There were footsteps coming. I called the iron hand, Clint zipped into the vents while notching an arrow, Steve pulled a gun and his shield that was conveniently on the floor, and Nat, Bruce, and Fury produced guns.  Then, some kid came through the stairwell entrance.

He had sea-green eyes, perfectly tousled black hair, and a laid back demeanor as if he didn't just walk into the room of Earth's mightiest hero's. "Hi, I'm Percy Jackson. You need me for something?" he asked, looking between all of us, even Clint who was perfectly hidden in the vents. "Why are you in the vents?" He called to Clint confused.