Fang Yuxin also said: "Qiu Yiming, have you heard what my brother said? What he meant, I mean what I meant, I don't want to be an enemy of you, but you'd better not force me!"

  Qiu Yiming didn't answer this time, but instead smiled disdainfully, turned around and gave Bai Ye a gloomy look, and strode out of this place.

  Shang Jinxiu's identity card had been completed, so after Qiu Yiming left, the Yongsheng team went to receive the reward and left the hall. During the period, they ignored Bai Ye, as if the two sides did not know each other.

  Bai Qianqian hesitated, but decided to follow Fang Yuxin first. Anyway, Bai Ye was already in the safe zone, and there was a chance to meet him.

  After Fang Yuxin and others left, Bai Ye also took someone to apply for an ID card. Meng Qingluo couldn't help but complained in a low voice: "Brother, the woman surnamed Fang is too ruthless. We took the risk for her. But look at her, she even ignored us!"

  Bai Ye gave her a warning look and whispered: "Qing Luo, I remember that I said, don’t mix things with her, I hope you remember this sentence. She was right just now, between us It didn't matter at all, and I didn't come here solely for her. What reason does she have to care about us?"

  He said this, his face a little ugly. Although he said so, but in his own heart, he felt a little upset when he thought that Fang Yuxin had nothing to do with him.

  But thinking of Qiu Yiming's entanglement with Yuxin just now, he suddenly felt that his decision was right. Qiu Yiming is not a good thing at first sight. If he doesn't come, Fang Yuxin still doesn't know how much he will be bullied by this bastard!

  As a man, he must be generous and shouldn't care about a woman.

  While thinking like this, he suddenly recalled Fang Mengyao who had just come with Qiu Yiming, thinking of her unpredictable words just now, he took this person in his heart and marked her with a'pending' mark.

  ...

  After leaving the hall, Fang Yuxin said to the other teammates: "Go to my house first."

  She is the deputy captain and the sister of the captain Fang Yuyang. Since she has spoken, the others naturally have no objection.

  However, there are always people in this world who don't have eyes. As soon as they walked halfway, someone blocked their way.

  It was a young man who suddenly rushed from the side of the road to the middle of the road, shouting "Stop". If the driver hadn't stepped on the brakes in time, there would be a car accident.

  This place happens to be an event square, and there are not a few people coming and going. This person chose such a place to stop the car, obviously deliberately!

  Fang Yuxin looked at him angrily and saw that this man was quite handsome, not too old, twenty-five or sixteen, and looking at his temperament, his background and education should be pretty good. This is not a nasty man, but he has a righteous look on his face. Not only is he not ashamed of the luck just now, but he is justified, as if everything should be done, she doesn't like this man in her heart. !

  She said displeasedly: "

who are you? Why stopped our car? "
  The young man looked at her very dissatisfied, but said on his lips: "I am sorry for what happened just now, but I have no choice. I don't want to embarrass you, but because of your relationship, my friend was misunderstood and why She was severely punished and treated unfairly, so I came to you, hoping that you can stand up and prove her innocence, so that she can be exempted from punishment."